Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP

Go down 
+8
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
inkedup
AlterEgo
Wicked 09
liljoejoe54
Okie6.1
Pomps
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which Sunday would you like to shoot?
October 24th
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_vote1220%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_vote13
 20% [ 3 ]
October 31st
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_vote127%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_vote13
 7% [ 1 ]
November 7th
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_vote1227%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_vote13
 27% [ 4 ]
November 14th
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_vote1227%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_vote13
 27% [ 4 ]
November 21st
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_vote1213%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_vote13
 13% [ 2 ]
November 28th
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_vote126%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_vote13
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 4:23 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Dartboy wrote:

got a sweet S&W 9mm that my brother has in Vegas Mad
(HOW can he ship that back to me??!?)
Post office

NO!!!!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Support/SupportFAQView.aspx?faqid=1118
Excerpts:
Quote :
Shipping Legalities
Federal Law requires that all modern firearms be shipped to a holder of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) only. The recipient must have an FFL; however the sender is not required to have one. Any person who is legally allowed to own a firearm is legally allowed to ship it to an FFL holder for any legal purpose (including sale or resale).
Here is exactly what the ATF 'Federal Firearms Regulations Reference Guide' (ATF P 5300.4) says:
(B9) May a nonlicensee ship a firearm by carrier?
A nonlicensee may ship a firearm by carrier to a resident of his or her own state or to a licensee in any state. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. In addition, Federal law requires that the carrier be notified that the shipment contains a firearm and prohibits common or contract carriers from requiring or causing any label to be placed on any package indicating that it contains a firearm. [18 U. S. C. 922( a)( 2)( A) and 922( e), 27 CFR 178.31]
B8) May a nonlicensee ship a firearm through the U. S. Postal Service?
A nonlicensee may mail a shotgun or rifle to a resident of his or her own state or to a licensee in any state. Handguns are not mailable. A common or contract carrier must be used to ship a handgun. A nonlicensee may not transfer any firearm to a nonlicensed resident of another state.

The section of the US Code that governs modern firearms is called Commerce in Firearms and Ammunition (CFA). This code is available online at: http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_09/27cfr478_09.html
When in doubt, we suggest arranging for transfer through a licensed dealer. Violation of the CFA is a felony and penalties for violation of it are severe.

Notes on specific shippers:
US Mail: An unlicensed person can ship a rifle or shotgun by US Mail. Unlicensed persons cannot ship a handgun by US Mail. Postal regulations allow the Post Office to open your package for inspection. Ammunition cannot be shipped by US Mail. You can search the US Post Office Postal Explorer site for specific USPS regulations regarding firearms and ammunition.

Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 4:28 pm

Yeah post office is bad idea. For someone to transfer to you must use ffl.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 7:16 pm

Whose bright idea is it to send guns through the Post Office??? Haven't you heard about us??? doh
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 11:25 pm

Ya Im pretty confident this is going to be the 7th, lets pray the weather holds out.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 7:42 pm

make a contingency plan pussy
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 8:03 pm

Thats why I dont get paid to think. If the weather doesnt hold out, plan on the 14th. This event isnt only for people with weapons. I for one will be sharing all my ammo.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 9:23 pm

I will be sharing some of my ammo as well
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 2:05 pm

Bump. Anyone else going to join us?
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 2:10 pm

Anybody up for doing it the 14th instead?
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 7:40 pm

Pomps wrote:
Thats why I dont get paid to think. If the weather doesnt hold out, plan on the 14th. This event isnt only for people with weapons. I for one will be sharing all my ammo.

i for 1 intend on using the ammo u r sharing
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 8:46 pm

Why dont you be a sport and buy some .308 in exchange ill give you some 5.56 and 12GA.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 9:11 pm

Mike I will get you an answer for sure tonight when I get home from work.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 12:11 pm

Sorry Mike we are not going to be able to make it.

Ya'll have fun.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 12:23 pm

What about doing the 14th? I have trouble with the 7th now too.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 4:01 pm

I can most likely go either day so it dont matter to me if its the 7th or the 14th.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 12:19 pm

I cant go this Sunday because I just found out my cousin has a playoff game and I want to go watch it. So I change my vote to the 14th.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 4:05 pm

14th! 14th! 14th!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 5:53 pm

If it is the 14th I am out have to work that day.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 8:01 pm

Pomps wrote:
Why dont you be a sport and buy some .308 in exchange ill give you some 5.56 and 12GA.

we will talk tomorrow remind me
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 10:13 pm

Shit! We put a sign up at work for about 2 weeks now. These seems like a catch .22 (no thread pun intended). Maybe we could go to an indoor range the following week?
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 10:16 pm

Im also thankful for pussy.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 9:56 am

Yeah, Pomps, my bad...I just got double-booked for the 7th and didn't realize it.

If we go indoor range, I only have .22's that I can fire. Outdoor, I'm in for .30-06 & 12 gauge.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 10:17 am

Pomps wrote:
Im also thankful for pussy.

wrong thread, u could only be thankful for such a thing if you ever had any of said thing
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 3:55 pm

Wow Im an idiot, totally posted wrong. Iguana, I wouldnt worry about it. Maybe we could go the following Saturday afternoon. Im going to new some range time with my new toys anyway.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2010, 3:59 pm

Hmmm...maybe I could get my mom to watch the boys???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next