Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP

Go down 
+8
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
inkedup
AlterEgo
Wicked 09
liljoejoe54
Okie6.1
Pomps
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Which Sunday would you like to shoot?
October 24th
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_vote1220%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_vote13
 20% [ 3 ]
October 31st
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_vote127%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_vote13
 7% [ 1 ]
November 7th
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_vote1227%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_vote13
 27% [ 4 ]
November 14th
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_vote1227%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_vote13
 27% [ 4 ]
November 21st
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_vote1213%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_vote13
 13% [ 2 ]
November 28th
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_vote126%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_vote13
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 10:11 pm

Wish I could make it out Sunday. But I spent way too much money to go again so soon lol.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2010, 11:49 am

sorry I couldnt make it... Crying or Very sad

my birthday is friday and then saturday is our 5 year anniversary... and then bills/medical bills... so didnt have the extra cash for gas and shells...

she'd kill me if I didnt get her a gift, but went and bought shells! Twisted Evil

will DEFINETLY do it sometime just the time was bad on this one....once again sorry didnt make it!
Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: