Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE

Go down 
+7
Iguanaman
Okie6.1
Illinois Chaos
inkedup
liljoejoe54
Wicked 09
Pomps
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE Empty
PostSubject: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 10:09 am

I know this is kinda short notice, but I really think for those of us with labor day off should try to make it to that range we were talking about earlier in the year. 25 bucks for adults, no FOID required, just bring your license. We could meet somewhere around the shooting park, and all roll in together. Jackie and Vic, if nick is 15 or younger he would be 15 bucks. Here is this address and stuff. Post up and lets see who has an interest.

1252 N. 2803RD ROAD
OTTAWA, IL 61350
815-433-2471
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 3:41 pm

Well I would have been if I knew about that sooner. Always up for popping off a few rounds.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 4:26 pm

How the hell did I miss this thread?
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 4:57 pm

Funny...that's what I said.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 5:37 pm

i even saw this one........
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 8:35 pm

Maybe we should try this again since it's getting a little attention now. We could car pool for those who are close to each other. I have a Durango I can squeeze at least 4 people comfortable in with storage for the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 10:25 pm

Pomps wrote:
I know this is kinda short notice, but I really think for those of us with labor day off should try to make it to that range we were talking about earlier in the year. 25 bucks for adults, no FOID required, just bring your license. We could meet somewhere around the shooting park, and all roll in together. Jackie and Vic, if nick is 15 or younger he would be 15 bucks. Here is this address and stuff. Post up and lets see who has an interest.

1252 N. 2803RD ROAD
OTTAWA, IL 61350
815-433-2471

Is that the place where you can rent 50 cal machine guns and shit. That guy is fucking goofy.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 2:40 pm

I'm always up for some shooting. Shot this past Sunday and was a blast with the ar15, 12 gauge, and a couple of pistols. Let's get something set up!
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 4:14 pm

Sometime in October sounds good. Anyone want to car pool??
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 4:30 pm

Yes, let's do one.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 5:40 pm

I'd like to go but I think Vic would be scared if I had a gun in my hand. In fact, I think he would be scared for EVERYONE that I would be around.......Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 5:43 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
I'd like to go but I think Vic would be scared if I had a gun in my hand. In fact, I think he would be scared for EVERYONE that I would be around.......Smile

You welded this year, lets not push it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 5:45 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:

You welded this year, lets not push it. Very Happy

Hey! I didn't burn the place down did I???
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 5:48 pm

Nope you did a great job! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2010, 5:54 pm

I know Pomps said no FOID required but I would think anyone transporting a small arsenal should probably have one. Ya think?? idea1
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:54 am

more details??? i got a shotty i could bring if i aint busy.....and a case of shells....

never been to a range, so dont know how they work shit there.....I'm a farm shooter.....LOL
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:47 am

I'd love to find a farm to shoot at that's closer and free.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:53 am

if you come to the south side, maybe we could hook up some time at my buddies farm...
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 6:29 pm

ya i thought i did something to piss everyone one off! Tom, this place does not rent weapons, in fact, they dont even sell ammo. Its a bring your own shit policy. Fall shooting is the best shooting, they close for season in november. Im going to call and see if I can get us a group rate.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 6:33 pm

Wicked 09 wrote:
I know Pomps said no FOID required but I would think anyone transporting a small arsenal should probably have one. Ya think?? idea1

Ya. state law requires that foid is present for transport. those of you with Pa's old 12 gauge and no foid, dont worry. we can put the guns and ammo in the cars with people who have foids.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 6:59 pm

Bogieboy...

Well if the farm is closer and free, you might want to check with your friend and see if he's open to a group. This is still in the planning stage.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:03 pm

i got some private property i go to in dekalb to shoot at, but you would have to off road to get there.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:16 pm

Define "off road"?? I have a two wheel drive Durango. I can pack a couple people if we meet in my area. I know I have another firend of mine who may want to go.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 8:18 pm

So whatever happened with this???
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2010, 10:08 pm

It got shot down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE   CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM LABOR DAY SHOOTING CRUISE
Page 1 of 1