Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official WOW Thread

Go down 
+13
crazy933
himfast07
firestartr420
liljoejoe54
Motor
HEMI UP
Moparcharger07
eviltrycycle
DA H.N.I.C.
Illinois Chaos
HemiMag
Bulldog
Shawn1112
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What day to enter
Dec15th
Official WOW Thread I_vote1275%Official WOW Thread I_vote13
 75% [ 3 ]
1st week of Jan
Official WOW Thread I_vote1225%Official WOW Thread I_vote13
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Official WOW Thread Empty
PostSubject: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 11:08 am

Okay everyone this is going to be the official WOW thread. This is where I will create a list of who is going, and who has sent me there app and check. I'm attaching a link for registration, you can fill it out and then print it. I will then need you to mail that to me with a check for $50. On the reg screen it tells you who to make check out to. I'm going to pm all the LX guys who have committed and let them know I will be keeping this thread updated on Camm. Shortly I will be starting another thread with a poll, on what everyone wants the banner to say, and if everyone is interested in adding there CC or forum sticker to the banner. Also I'm almost positive we don't have to move in together, but they will confirm that. Speaking of moving in, you have to select 2 dates/time slots that work best for you. 9 times out of 10 you will get your first choice, especially with us turning in apps early. I want to send out apps and payment by DEC 15th. If that conflicts with X-Mas money we can move it to the 1st week of January, but the earlier the better. Also when you send your apps to me you have to attach 2 pics of your car, it will help if you send 2 pics of your car in a show, or something showing off some mods. They have turned cars away, but with this big of a group, I done see that happening.

http://www.autorama.com/casi/show/entry/form/chicago_entry.html

Mail checks and apps to me by Dec 15th or Jan 2nd if thats what everyone wants to do.

Shawn Shockey
818 Sumac Dr
Streamwood IL
You can start mailing whenever you want, and just post date the check

Dont make checks payable to me, it tells you who to make them out to on link

UPDATE: I have to mail you apps that Wow needs us to use to be together. No discount on 2 cars this year. We dont have to roll in together, are section will be reserved. So pick a day for your roll in that best suits your schedule. Pm me you address and I will get your app to you.

ALL CARS MUST HAVE NO MORE THAN 1/8TH OF A TANK OF GAS, they will let you slide a little but not much.

Last edited by Shawn1112 on November 28th 2011, 8:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 11:13 am

List of those attending, and for people who have entered before feel free to comment or answer peoples ?'s. We have about 10-15 maybes as of now. Hopefully a good number of those enter, would be nice to enter about 20 cars. One other thing about Wow, being its a 3 day show you might think it's expensive to be there for 3 days. You are allowed to come and go as you please, you can bring your own food in. You can also bring a cooler in during move in. You can have beer pop juice or whatever you like. They dont mind as long as you keep your beverage in a plastic cup.

Shawn1112
Himfast
Hemi up
DA HNIC App sent
Darknight App sent
Jesse
Marvin
Hulk App sent
Iguanaman App sent
Halo (2 cars)
IllChaos App sent/ App received
Mikes Srt App sent
Crazy 933 App received

Last edited by Shawn1112 on December 8th 2011, 6:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2011, 10:56 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 9:26 am

I know you've said this before...But when is this again...I'm going to try and get some time off to come up and check out the rides...Never been to WOW before...Talked about it...But never made it...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 9:30 am

Bulldog wrote:
I know you've said this before...But when is this again...I'm going to try and get some time off to come up and check out the rides...Never been to WOW before...Talked about it...But never made it...
March 2-4
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2011, 9:14 pm

Updated first post. Also we have to go in as a club to have our own section. Since there are several clubs and non clubs going we have to choose a name.
I'm thinking "Modern Mopars of Chicago", or "Midwest Best Modern Mopars" Is that kool with everyone, I'm open to suggestions.

Pm me your address asap so we can get these apps out. If easier to meet I work on the South Side (39th and Damen) and live in the NW burbs.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2011, 5:44 pm

Bumpaski
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 5:05 pm

Bump!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 5:06 pm

Dont make me start calling people out!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 6:03 pm

Wish I could make it but there's no way i will be ready.....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 6:04 pm

HemiMag wrote:
Wish I could make it but there's no way i will be ready.....
Whats wrong with your car??
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 9:20 pm

Front bumper needs to be resprayed ,along with my rims, need new headlights n foglights as well. Being a daily driver is not cool
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2011, 12:22 am

Your shit is on point, just bring your ass on! Paint the bumper and call it a day. We can hide the bumper with a flag or banner if need be
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2011, 11:09 am

I will be entering. Confirmed. Idk if all of my winter mods will be completed, or not. I am doing an ice box for the intercooler and I have to get that roll bar installed too. Hope to get that paint straightened out as well. Might even do a hillbily trans brake or maybe a 2 step. This shit is so close to the end of what my plan is. I'll take it as it comes. If I get this all done by next race season my car will be a deadly time machine!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 8:09 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:
I will be entering. Confirmed. Idk if all of my winter mods will be completed, or not. I am doing an ice box for the intercooler and I have to get that roll bar installed too. Hope to get that paint straightened out as well. Might even do a hillbily trans brake or maybe a 2 step. This shit is so close to the end of what my plan is. I'll take it as it comes. If I get this all done by next race season my car will be a deadly time machine!
Pm me your address, so I can send you an app.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 8:11 am

All you other maybes, and word yet???
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 8:12 am

Remember you dont have to be there everyday all day. There will be a big enough group of us to look out for your car, or CARS (hint hint)
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 3:11 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Updated first post. Also we have to go in as a club to have our own section. Since there are several clubs and non clubs going we have to choose a name.
I'm thinking "Modern Mopars of Chicago", or "Midwest Best Modern Mopars" Is that kool with everyone, I'm open to suggestions.

Name sounds good to me. Nice and neutral.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 6:18 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:

oh man a 2 step will sound wicked on your car Tom.DO IT DO IT !!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 6:53 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Name sounds good to me. Nice and neutral

Yes, I agree. We all know Shawn and he is all about bringing it together to be about the cars and no club bs. A name will pop and that will be that. We should think up some catchy names and put it to a poll or something. I think one was "Modern Mopar Alley".
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 6:53 pm

HemiMag wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

oh man a 2 step will sound wicked on your car Tom.DO IT DO IT !!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2011, 6:57 pm

I'm not sure it would work on a centri blower. I think on a positive displacement kenne bell it would. I'll just try to rig up a" hillbilly" trans brake instead. It does sound bad ass though.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 6:35 am

Iguana is joining this party. Lets go people, the more the better
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 2:27 pm

I used to put cows in stanchions before milking. Wtf are stanchions for WOW? I don't have any stanchions. Are they those goofy poles with ropes attatched? No pictures of my car either. I keep them all in photo bucket or on a card. I do have a drip pan, though. Do we put no for entering with a club?

Last edited by Illinois Chaos on November 22nd 2011, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2011, 3:18 pm

Tom, don't need to put anything for Club. Stanchions not needed, they can be rented from Wow pretty cheap. Depending on how many cars we have, I might build some cheap posts and use rope to block our cars off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official WOW Thread   Official WOW Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official WOW Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next