Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP

Go down 
+8
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
inkedup
AlterEgo
Wicked 09
liljoejoe54
Okie6.1
Pomps
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which Sunday would you like to shoot?
October 24th
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_vote1220%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_vote13
 20% [ 3 ]
October 31st
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_vote127%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_vote13
 7% [ 1 ]
November 7th
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_vote1227%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_vote13
 27% [ 4 ]
November 14th
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_vote1227%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_vote13
 27% [ 4 ]
November 21st
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_vote1213%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_vote13
 13% [ 2 ]
November 28th
OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_vote126%OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_vote13
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 4:42 pm

Multiple vote Poll is running for 7 days, if you dont vote by then, sorry. THIS WILL HAPPEN!

1252 N. 2803RD ROAD
OTTAWA, IL 61350
815-433-2471

NOTE: FOID cards are not necessary to shoot at Buffalo Range, but it is wise to have it to transport weapons; and is necessary to buy ammo.

NO FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION ARE SOLD AT THE RANGE. What you need you must bring with you. Everyone must wear ear and eye protection. (Crack out sunglasses, woodworking glasses, even regular glass are ok). For those with no ear protection, send me a PM. Ill swing by Cabelas and buy the cheap orange ones.

NO PHOTOGRAPHY. Sorry Joey and Ant.

ADULT PRICE: 25 all day admission.

October & November
Sunday 9am-5pm

I suggest we all get checked in at 8:30ish. I dont know if there is a maximum occupancy or anything, but the place fills up fast, especially in fall. We can bring grills and cookout if we wanted too. But once again, first come first serve basis.

Check back post for a location to meet up at a couple of miles before the range.

PEOPLE WITH GATS
POMPS: AR15, M1A Socom 16(Ill bring more but I dont want to crack everything out if there are duplicates.)
OKIE: Glock 29, Rem. 870, Moss. 500 12 GA, Marlin Model 60 .22.
SHAWN: .40 Cal, .357, 12 Gauge
GHOST: .45 SA XD, AR15, Moss. 500 12 GA
DARTY: Ruger .40, .22 LR

Last edited by Pomps on November 6th 2010, 1:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 5:13 pm

I'm in. Is it just pistol/rifle or are shotguns allowed?
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 5:19 pm

Anything is allowed. Pistol, shotgun, rifle, full autos even. Plinking pit is the most popular. Big hole in ground, throw in shit you hate. For example i will be bringing a calculator from work to blow to pieces with my new .308. Handgun range up to 75 yards I believe. Rifle range includes a couple of 50, a couple of 75, and plenty 100 yard targets.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 5:38 pm

Nice I'll bring my Glock 29, 870 20 gauge, Mossberg 500, and Marlin 60. The Glock and Marlin are my favs. Marlin is lights out accurate.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 5:44 pm

I see each day is on a Sunday so I should pretty much be available any of those days. Im gonna bring my .22 rifle. I need more ammo though and my my FOID expired. I sent in a check to renew it a few weeks ago but havent gotten anything back yet. You bringing the AR-15? I want to shoot off a few rounds of that sum bitch.
Back to top Go down
Wicked 09
CAMM Member
Wicked 09

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 5:56 pm

Thanks for the heads up on this but I don't think I'll be able to make those dates. It would still be nice to find something closer.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 6:06 pm

Okie, I love my Marlin 60, even though I wouldnt put my life on it, its a great plinker. Joey, I will be bringing my AR15 just for you!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 6:11 pm

Yeah no way bet my life on it but for plinking and killing snakes,turtles,gophers,squirrels, and rabbits. That little bastard has paid for itself time and time again.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 8:30 pm

is there a minimum age? If we go, I'd like to bring Nick.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 8:44 pm

carefull with the illegal weapons the (atf) is know to go up there and look around at people weapons.it's a fact believe me......private club or not......
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 8:47 pm

Jackie generally as long as the parents/gaurdian are with a minor they are good to shoot.

Who has illegal weapons or said anything about them?
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 8:50 pm

inkedup wrote:
carefull with the illegal weapons the (atf) is know to go up there and look around at people weapons.it's a fact believe me......private club or not......

Not 100% certain, but I dont know if government officials hang out around shooting ranges making sure weapons are legal.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 8:51 pm

I will probably go, I have a .40cal, 357, and a 12 guage. Never shot the shotgun, so may need a few tips on it.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 8:52 pm

Shawn, what kind of shotgun do you have again?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 8:54 pm

Not the 24th your boss is going drag racing that day.

And Pomps might be in gotta talk Matt when I get home tonight, might have to borrow from your stockpile though.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 8:58 pm

That would be awesome if Matt could go!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:01 pm

Pomps wrote:
Shawn, what kind of shotgun do you have again?
I forgot, and dont feel like digging it out right now. Will look tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:03 pm

12 guage tips make sure its tight in your shoulder or else you will be sore the next day.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:05 pm

Pomps wrote:
That would be awesome if Matt could go!

Think it would be cool. Just as long as its not the weekend we are going to be out of town.

And what am I chopped liver???
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:07 pm

Haha, no no. Im just sure he would love the blowing shit up factor.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:08 pm

Well DER.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:08 pm

When are you going out of town?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:13 pm

Ugh.....nevermind
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:21 pm

End of Nov and I was kidding. Have it when it fits the most people.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 10:05 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Not the 24th your boss is going drag racing that day.

My boss? at my consulting firm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP   OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL CAMM SHOOTING TRIP
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next