Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

its official

Go down 
+3
moaugust88
Dartboy
inkedup
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

its official Empty
PostSubject: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 11:41 am

We are having a party on the 4th........there will be food,beer,bags,volleyball and more.all are invited kid's are welcome to .if ya wanna bring anything bring booze.im buying five cases so im sure we will need more.pm me for direction's and time.....all mopars welcome lets fill the phuck'in streets up dodge style......mike Rock On

Last edited by eviltrycycle on July 5th 2010, 11:00 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added to calendar and moved to the correct forum)
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 11:47 am

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 11:48 am

? Where?
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 11:56 am

uhhh see on the left it says LOCATION... Wink

also says PM for location and time...
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 11:57 am

joliet right behind the joiet mall kinda.......
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 11:57 am

ooo
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 10:59 pm

Hope you have a good party, looks like the weather is going to be nice. Got asked to work the 4th so won't be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 7:30 am

I already have family plans, so I'm out too, but rock Joliet on the 4th!
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 7:29 pm

Thanks Mike...appreciate yours and rebecca hospitality!
was a fun time!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 7:57 pm

no problem.glad you made it .....
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 2:22 pm

hey inkedup its the kid from Z tech, i saw u there when u were getting ur tints redone. I joined the site and im thinking about getting some LED tail lights for my charger
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 2:29 pm

you can find the ones I have on ebay cheqp there easy to install .and if you want yours tinted lemme know....i also have some parts lying around you might want and I'll cut ya a deal on them
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 7:20 pm

hey tanner i found those lights on ebay the item number is 400109494692 ....there 150 free shipping ..your better off buying them on there saving some money.......
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 8:42 pm

TgTwist wrote:
hey inkedup its the kid from Z tech, i saw u there when u were getting ur tints redone. I joined the site and im thinking about getting some LED tail lights for my charger

Hey Tanner...welcome to CAMM! Don't forget to make a hello post in the new members section! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 9:13 pm

thanks man and yea im defiently interested in the parts you have lying around. do you know where i could get the LED lights installed? and maybe tinted?
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 9:15 pm

and chris i dont know how to make a post lol
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 9:22 pm

did you get a cold air induction? i can put the lights in for you and im sure we can fing you a good tinter for the lights...
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 10:06 pm

i dont know what a cold air induction is, and yea that would be great if you could put them in
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 10:11 pm

for now i got a k&n reg filter sitting in my garage ya can have that will help.look at those lights i gave you the number on ebay too
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 10:15 pm

yea i did look at those lights and i really like them, im buying them right now actually
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 10:22 pm

i have this for sale tooits official Hurst10
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 10:24 pm

TgTwist wrote:
and chris i dont know how to make a post lol

No prob! Click on Forum then go to New Member Introductions. Near the top left you'll see a button that says New Topic. Click on that and post away! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 10:34 pm

thanks chris. and mike i cant really see what that is it wont let me enlarge it, btw i just ordered the LED tail lights
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 10:36 pm

its a chrome console shift plate.......
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2010, 10:45 pm

how much do u want for it? and could u help me put it in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

its official Empty
PostSubject: Re: its official   its official I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

its official
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next