Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...

Go down 
+15
HEMI UP
eviltrycycle
Dartboy
kaotik29
Iguanaman
HemiMag
HiPwr
liljoejoe54
xegitalian19xx
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
chargerchick
Dalegit1
DA H.N.I.C.
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 6:56 am

Good job Joey, and Adam now get some installed pics.
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 7:13 am

Nice, I've got to get mine done
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 9:22 am

Nice work Joey!!!!They look amazing
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 10:09 am

Nice job Joey thumbsup
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 1:25 pm

well, i tried putting on my abs cover the otherday and my fucking luck it didnt fit. i have an 08 charger and the stupid thing didnt fit around my fusebox cover. so i removed the cover and tried again and still no fucking luck... so now i gotta trim it and also trim some sheet metal off where the windshield washer cover connects to the fluid tank. its too narrow on the abs cover... DAMN I SO FUCKING PISSED. AFTER I HAD JOEY PAINT IT NOW I GOT TO DO SOME CUTTING wtf
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 1:31 pm

kaotik29 wrote:
well, i tried putting on my abs cover the otherday and my fucking luck it didnt fit. i have an 08 charger and the stupid thing didnt fit around my fusebox cover. so i removed the cover and tried again and still no fucking luck... so now i gotta trim it and also trim some sheet metal off where the windshield washer cover connects to the fluid tank. its too narrow on the abs cover... DAMN I SO FUCKING PISSED. AFTER I HAD JOEY PAINT IT NOW I GOT TO DO SOME CUTTING wtf

Dude that blows! Before you cut it, put some blue painters tape over the area you are cutting and cut ON the tape. The should help keep the paint from being scratched and from peeling. Good luck bro and let us know how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 1:33 pm

what should i use to cut it?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 1:35 pm

kaotik29 wrote:
what should i use to cut it?

Honestly I have no clue. Maybe a dremel but you would have to be careful and make the cut straight. Or a jigsaw might be easier. You would need a way to brace it to use either so i would use clamps that have rubber grips on them and put tape over the area that the clamps are gonna touch as well.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 1:39 pm

i'll try that probably tomorrow. i'll be by my buddy's shop tomorrow at the Dr's office so i'll stop in and see how i can do it. thanks for the advice. I just hope i dont mess up the paint!!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 1:47 pm

kaotik29 wrote:
i'll try that probably tomorrow. i'll be by my buddy's shop tomorrow at the Dr's office so i'll stop in and see how i can do it. thanks for the advice. I just hope i dont mess up the paint!!!

No worries bro. If you mess the paint up, ill repaint it for ya free of charge. It might have to wait till spring though cua it will be too cold to paint.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2009, 1:50 pm

ok thanks. If i do i'll let you know and i could wait till spring to get it repainted. im in no big hurry to get it done. Thanks again bro.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2009, 12:14 am

They look great..
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 1:45 am

Well im glad i didnt hack my abs cover to pieces!!! mark3830 from lxforums who is an abs vendor offered to ship me the one that will fit my car which is the V2 and will take my old one back at no charge. i tried to get him to check us out and maybe he could be a vendor here too!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 9:03 am

That is awesome! Im glad he is doing that for you. Sign him up! Seems like a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Tennessee LX Car Craft
CAMM Member
Tennessee LX Car Craft

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 12:16 pm

kaotik29 wrote:
Well im glad i didnt hack my abs cover to pieces!!! mark3830 from lxforums who is an abs vendor offered to ship me the one that will fit my car which is the V2 and will take my old one back at no charge. i tried to get him to check us out and maybe he could be a vendor here too!!

Wazzup, I'm not just the vendor, I'm the manufacturer. Cutting the part would have never looked quite right. I am happy to provide the correct part so it looks as awsome as it can.

AlterEgo wrote:
That is awesome! Im glad he is doing that for you. Sign him up! Seems like a good guy.

I'm here, yeah baby

Some folks used to call this customer service back in the day.

just let me know what to do to set up shop in the Vendor's section.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 1:45 pm

Tennessee....PM Sent thumbsup
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2009, 2:08 pm

Tennessee LX Car Craft wrote:
kaotik29 wrote:

Wazzup, I'm not just the vendor, I'm the manufacturer. Cutting the part would have never looked quite right. I am happy to provide the correct part so it looks as awsome as it can.

AlterEgo wrote:

I'm here, yeah baby

Some folks used to call this customer service back in the day.

just let me know what to do to set up shop in the Vendor's section.

Hey Mark hopefully you got my email. I apologize for not sending you the vendor information before I came into work today. My laptop hates the internet right now so I was not able to get on this morning. I will get something to you by end of day Sunday.

Thanks and I apologize for the delay.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:02 am

thanks again Mark for your help. Im glad you signed up. i just sent you some rep points. Did you get my addy from the pm on LXF?
Back to top Go down
Tennessee LX Car Craft
CAMM Member
Tennessee LX Car Craft

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:12 am

the replacement is well on it's way. Plus, there is a surprise in the box as well. Wink
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:13 am

By the way Mark stop by the new members introduction forum and introduce yourself to everyone else that don't know who you are. Im sure they wanna know what a good vendor you are too!!!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 12:14 am

Tennessee LX Car Craft wrote:
the replacement is well on it's way. Plus, there is a surprise in the box as well. Wink
Sounds awesome bro, i like surprises bounce yeah baby
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 12:16 pm

Well i got my new ABS v2 Thanks for swaping it out for me Mark. Also thanks for covering the return postage. Your an excellent person to do business with!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4