Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stainless steel fender covers

Go down 
+6
Moparcharger07
Mad Hatter
irishrt5.7
HiPwr
AlterEgo
Solow 300
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

Stainless steel fender covers Empty
PostSubject: Stainless steel fender covers   Stainless steel fender covers I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 8:24 pm

I was browsing ebay and came across these stainless steel fender covers.Now I had planned on getting the billet fuse box cover,strut covers,brake fluid cap, well the whole under hood kit from billet.But from the look of these pics it looks like all of that will be covered up by these covers.So my question to you guys and girls is what do you think I should with.

Stainless steel fender covers 97_210
url=https://servimg.com/view/14485903/3]Stainless steel fender covers 47_210[/url]
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel fender covers   Stainless steel fender covers I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 8:27 pm

Personally, I think it might cover up too much of the engine bay. BUT it does depend on what look you are going for. I know that probably doesn't help much.

I have Billet stuff and a not yet installed ABS cover. That's probably all that I will do besides get a coolant tank later on.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel fender covers   Stainless steel fender covers I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 8:32 pm

Too sterile for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel fender covers   Stainless steel fender covers I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 8:51 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Personally, I think it might cover up too much of the engine bay. BUT it does depend on what look you are going for. I know that probably doesn't help much.

I have Billet stuff and a not yet installed ABS cover. That's probably all that I will do besides get a coolant tank later on.

x2
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel fender covers   Stainless steel fender covers I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 9:54 pm

I know a Custom Maggie that had those. For some reason he took them off. I forgot why!

It would realy depend on your set up & what you really want to do under there.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel fender covers   Stainless steel fender covers I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 10:04 pm

They are pretty shiny!!! I guess it all depends on what look you're going for though bro!!! And it was nice running into you the other day~~~ ; )
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel fender covers   Stainless steel fender covers I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 12:27 pm

They are a major PIA. Everytime you want to access anything under you have to take them off. they don't hold the shine well at all, but easily painted. I think the biggest was the removal if you want access to the fuse box, coolant tank or wiper reserve tank
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel fender covers   Stainless steel fender covers I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 2:13 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
They are pretty shiny!!! I guess it all depends on what look you're going for though bro!!! And it was nice running into you the other day~~~ ; )

You like shiny stuff though right Adam. Wink
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel fender covers   Stainless steel fender covers I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 2:45 pm

Go with Billet Tech, IMO
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel fender covers   Stainless steel fender covers I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 7:12 pm

thanks for the advice everyone I think i'll go with the billet
Back to top Go down
Tennessee LX Car Craft
CAMM Member
Tennessee LX Car Craft

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel fender covers   Stainless steel fender covers I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 1:43 pm

Not to mention that "mirror stainless" scratched REALLY easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stainless steel fender covers   Stainless steel fender covers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stainless steel fender covers
Page 1 of 1