Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...

Go down 
+15
HEMI UP
eviltrycycle
Dartboy
kaotik29
Iguanaman
HemiMag
HiPwr
liljoejoe54
xegitalian19xx
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
chargerchick
Dalegit1
DA H.N.I.C.
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 7:28 pm

The mod night didn't make the calendar.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 7:33 pm

What mod night? If there is one, it wasn't posted here.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 7:40 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Anyone near Schaumburg?
I'll be in Arlington Heights tomorrow around 1pm 'til probably 2pm if anyone wants to head me off at the pass.

Let me know when you're in the area I'll be in Schaumburg
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 7:55 pm

oh and major thanks to Diallo since at the moment I didn't have a paypal!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 7:58 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
OK, so I can pick up LilJoe's, Anthony's, Kaotik's, .... Adam if you want me to grab yours too I can. Um........ I'll be seeing Dartboy this weekend so I could grab his too.

DaHNIC, how about tomorrow around 4pm at Portillo's in Crystal Lake?

Sounds like that's what's up! I'll be there!

I'll be driving my red Blazer with the Harley sticker on the back window Smile See ya then!

Ok, I'll be driving my station wagon with the snow tires on it! LOL

OK just heard from both Adam and Dartboy and they are fine with me picking theirs up too. So I should have 7 in all. Thanks and I'll see ya tomorrow at 4pm~ bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 8:00 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
kaotik29 wanted me to pick his up when I come get mine so I can paint his. I just gotta make sure he still wants that.

Joey, are you coming by Diallo's on Sunday then? Trade the soldering for the Hacker pschor at that time maybe? Then I could install it all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 8:02 pm

HiPwr wrote:

"Mod Night", so far officially, is just Diallo and I installing my 8-ring kit and grille lights.

Actually, it's more like "mod all-day" or at least "mod dawn"...because with the warnings that it's gonna take all day, I plan on being in Diallo's kitchen at 5AM, cookin' up the bacon and hash browns.

Opening up for a vote:

1) scrambled,
2) fried,
3) poached,
4) eggs benedict
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 8:36 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

"Mod Night", so far officially, is just Diallo and I installing my 8-ring kit and grille lights.

Actually, it's more like "mod all-day" or at least "mod dawn"...because with the warnings that it's gonna take all day, I plan on being in Diallo's kitchen at 5AM, cookin' up the bacon and hash browns.

Opening up for a vote:

1) scrambled,
2) fried,
3) poached,
4) eggs benedict

5AM!!!?? Oh no no no no noooooooooooooooo! I'm not going to BED 'til 5 am! LOL
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 8:39 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Thanks for doing this Diallo! Very cool of ya! Very Happy

Thanks Chris!! Really though, HemiMag24's (Ivan) deserves all the credit. It was really cool of him to set this whole thing up. I just counted all the money coming into PayPal like it was mine!!! LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 9:03 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Iguanaman wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

Opening up for a vote:

1) scrambled,
2) fried,
3) poached,
4) eggs benedict

5AM!!!?? Oh no no no no noooooooooooooooo! I'm not going to BED 'til 5 am! LOL

That's fine...you can have breakfast and then go to bed for a while. LOL
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 10:10 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
chargerchick wrote:
Thanks for doing this Diallo! Very cool of ya! Very Happy

Thanks Chris!! Really though, HemiMag24's (Ivan) deserves all the credit. It was really cool of him to set this whole thing up. I just counted all the money coming into PayPal like it was mine!!! LMAO!!!

Kudos to you both! I just like how you got everything so organized and passed out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 10:25 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
kaotik29 wanted me to pick his up when I come get mine so I can paint his. I just gotta make sure he still wants that.

Joey, are you coming by Diallo's on Sunday then? Trade the soldering for the Hacker pschor at that time maybe? Then I could install it all at the same time.

Im not sure. I didnt hear anything about Sunday till today. I am supposed to go by my buddies house to watch football. Ill let you know for sure by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 10:34 pm

I just want to make sure there's no misunderstanding.

There was no "stealth mod night" planned.

Yesterday, Diallo and I had planned to install my rings. 2 things stopped that:

1) I got a late start and didn't get over to his house until noon,
2) The LED strips AAC shipped me for my grille lighting came without lead wires on them...you have to solder them yourself, and I decided I'm not up to it.

A couple of us were just talking about it last night, and decided to do it next Sunday. "Blammo"... the "mod night" was born.

So no covert ops here...just spontaneous.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 10:42 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
I just want to make sure there's no misunderstanding.

There was no "stealth mod night" planned.

Yesterday, Diallo and I had planned to install my rings. 2 things stopped that:

1) I got a late start and didn't get over to his house until noon,
2) The LED strips AAC shipped me for my grille lighting came without lead wires on them...you have to solder them yourself, and I decided I'm not up to it.

A couple of us were just talking about it last night, and decided to do it next Sunday. "Blammo"... the "mod night" was born.

So no covert ops here...just spontaneous.

Lol nobody thinks it was a stealth mod night. If plans fall through at my buddies house, ill be more than happy to help out at the mod night and also hopefully finally get my rings installed. Where exactly is the install day at? How far from Downtown Chicago?
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 11:16 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Iguanaman wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Im not sure. I didnt hear anything about Sunday till today. I am supposed to go by my buddies house to watch football. Ill let you know for sure by the end of the week.

yea bro i would still like you to paint it for me. gloss black. and then when its done we can arrange a way for me to pick it up. Thanks to everyone thats involved in the transportaion of my cover. And Dartboy, enjoy your cover!!! You deserve it thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 12:45 am

THANKS SOOOO MUCH KAOTIK!!!

if you ever need a hand with a install or anything my garage is always open... as most here can attest...
I like helping others mod!! so let me know if you ever need anything...

liljoe and johntoad want to do a halo day/night install here soon... so that should be in a week or so...

will keep all posted for anyone that want to stop by or need help with a mod...
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 12:45 am

alos and jackie thanks for grabbing the cover for me...appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 12:52 am

Told Joey on Facebook that if you can't get everyone to your house before the end of the month I will open up my place again.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 1:02 am

with the halos need alot if not prewired like jackies were...
a oven..silicone..wiring..switches...inline fuse...wire strippers...rotozip...etc etc etc..
I have it all here.. unless they bring all that stuff to your place...

sorry no more jacking of this thread... No
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 9:19 am

Dartboy wrote:
THANKS SOOOO MUCH KAOTIK!!!

if you ever need a hand with a install or anything my garage is always open... as most here can attest...
I like helping others mod!! so let me know if you ever need anything...

liljoe and johntoad want to do a halo day/night install here soon... so that should be in a week or so...

will keep all posted for anyone that want to stop by or need help with a mod...

No problem bro. like i said though, you are a good person and thanks for opening up the garage to me when ever needed.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 9:20 am

Awesome of ya, Dal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 9:37 am

Awesome, thanks for picking mine up today Jackie!! I really appreciate it!!

It's like christmas, with a new toy..I mean mod!! LOL I wanna slap it on as soon as possible!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 9:43 am

Moparcharger06 wrote:

It's like christmas, with a new toy..I mean mod!! LOL I wanna slap it on as soon as possible!! LOL
I bet your will be the first one to have it painted.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 9:44 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Moparcharger06 wrote:

I bet your will be the first one to have it painted.

HA HA HA I'll do it at work....... LMAO
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 9:52 am

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Its called Schompton get it rite!!! lol

Is it that bad!?
My wife works there. Otherwise I don't hang around that area. Not boondocks enough for me!!
No its not bad at all, there is a funny story behind that. Long story short, I almost got into a fight with some wanna be thugs at a bar in Schaumburg. They said something along the lines of "you dont know about Schaumburg this is like a little Compton we be shooting at people all the time". So I asked them why dont they just call it Schompton, which pissed them off even more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next