Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

strut covers

Go down 
+6
chargerchick
eviltrycycle
HemiMag
Shawn1112
xegitalian19xx
crazy933
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 1:30 pm

does anyone know where i can get the strut tower covers? they did not come on the 07's. i'm not looking for anything fancy like billet aluminum, just oem plastic will do. i looked at an on-line parts catalog and couldn't find them. if they are there can some one tell me where?

Last edited by crazy933 on February 16th 2010, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 1:31 pm

You can just goto your local dealer and pick them up...I believe I got mine for like 12 bucks or something like that....You might want to call first but mine had a set in stock.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 2:13 pm

What Ant said, they are really cheap at the dealer
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 2:22 pm

i have a shopping list for the dealer tommorow, i can get most from moparone.com
I'm comparing prices between them, tyson dodge and moparsupercenter. shipping and tax looks like it will make the difference. i;m looking to get the pcm cover, strut tower covers, and hood struts with the ball studs
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 2:30 pm

it will all make a difference!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 4:14 pm

crazy933 wrote:
does anyone know where i can get the strut tower covers? they did not come on the 07's. i'm not looking for anything fancy like billet aluminum, just oem plastic will do. i looked at an on-line parts catalog and couldn't find them. if they are there can some one tell me where?

Say what? You mean the black covers?

My 07 must be special..... I don't have a pic to post and I don't want to go back outside. Its freaking cold.
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 4:21 pm

the strut tower covers, pcm cover and hood struts are not on the car. Darty told me they didn't put them on the 07's, i don't know about any later models. i just want the tower covers until i decide if i will get a strut brace. if i do get a strut brace it won't be anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 4:21 pm

Hmm weird about mine....
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 4:22 pm

They did not come with the '07's. Mine didn't come with any of that...had to get them elsewhere. But yeah, you can get them at the dealer pretty cheap! Smile
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 4:26 pm

yeah it looks like i can get it all for around $100
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 4:31 pm

The hood struts didn't come with any car...you have to buy those elsewhere. Best place I know of is MoparSuperStore.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 4:39 pm

Wrong hood struts came stock on 05's lol...
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 4:41 pm

chargerchick wrote:
The hood struts didn't come with any car...you have to buy those elsewhere. Best place I know of is MoparSuperStore.

All of 2005 Dodge LX(I know this is true for the Magnum) came with everything straight from factory.Dodge decided to start saving money so from 06-07didn't come with any of these
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 4:44 pm

I stand corrected!! I guess I was just thinking about the Chargers. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 4:46 pm

so far my best prices are from moparone.com and moparsupercenter are within pennies of each other pricewise. i just can't find the ball studs on moparone.com. other than that moparsupercenter is $6 more on shipping.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 6:16 pm

i got mine last year at wheaton dodge.i think i paid around $10.00 for the set of covers.tax is cheaper there also
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 6:22 pm

Mine's an '06 and has the covers and the hood lifts.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 8:56 pm

HiPwr wrote:

Way to help out there buddy! affraid
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 8:59 pm

HiPwr wrote:

you are dumb....lol
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 9:00 pm

chargerchick wrote:
I stand corrected!! I guess I was just thinking about the Chargers. Embarassed

its ok my nut juice is on your hood....lol bootyshake
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 11:02 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:

its ok my nut juice is on your hood....lol bootyshake

ACK! Get it off!! GET IT OFF!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 7:08 am

I saw some on e-bay for like 5 bucks. My 07 had them.
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 4:21 pm

i went to the dealer today and told him what i wanted, i told him to get a liitle closer to the prices i found on-line and he did. i should have my parts tommorow
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 4:48 pm

crazy933 wrote:
i went to the dealer today and told him what i wanted, i told him to get a liitle closer to the prices i found on-line and he did. i should have my parts tommorow

nice!Small mods but sure make the engine compartment look better
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 6:19 pm

crazy933 wrote:

Awesome! Glad to hear that! And you saved on shipping too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

strut covers Empty
PostSubject: Re: strut covers   strut covers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strut covers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine Bay Aesthetics-
Jump to: