Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...

Go down 
+15
HEMI UP
eviltrycycle
Dartboy
kaotik29
Iguanaman
HemiMag
HiPwr
liljoejoe54
xegitalian19xx
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
Moparcharger07
chargerchick
Dalegit1
DA H.N.I.C.
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... Empty
PostSubject: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 5:11 pm

.......or at least that's what it seemed like!! LOL
I was surprised to never here any questions about these like "Where's my shit!" Hahahahaaa

Anyway, MAJOR thanks to HemiMag24's for facilitating this group buy! Also InMagnum for having them on hand and getting them to me in 2 shipping days!
My apologies for not getting them here quicker, but there was one Canadian in the group who couldn't make up his mind!!
Rolling Eyes

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... IMG_3714

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... IMG_3718

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... IMG_3719

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... IMG_3724

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... IMG_3725

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... IMG_3728

Now the hard part! How does everyone want to get 'em! Or can I keep them all?
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 5:18 pm

Yipee!! I'll probably get mine the next time I see you. In a few weeks. I guess. Or D check out shipping to Cal City from your address. My zip is 60409.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 5:22 pm

Talk about organizational skills! Look how nice and neat you layed them all out and then labeled! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 5:28 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Talk about organizational skills! Look how nice and neat you layed them all out and then labeled! Very Happy

That was then Chris!
My 3 kids are all asleep right now so I only had a VERY short time to organize before they saw them and thought they were toys! LMAO
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 5:31 pm

AWESOME!!!! When can I get it???
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 5:33 pm

Congrats everyone!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:24 pm

I live in McHenry, can we meet up somewhere? Maybe in Crystal Lake sometime this week??
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:26 pm

Jackie could you pick mine up as well? I'm sure i'll see you again soon....Let me know otherwise i'll have to make a road trip one of these weekends
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:30 pm

Dalegit1 wrote:
Yipee!! I'll probably get mine the next time I see you. In a few weeks. I guess. Or D check out shipping to Cal City from your address. My zip is 60409.

I'll see you Saturday right? Or even Sunday at my house for the mod day. Wanna pick it up then?
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:31 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
AWESOME!!!! When can I get it???

It looks like we're only 20 miles apart! How about tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:31 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Dalegit1 wrote:

I'll see you Saturday right? Or even Sunday at my house for the mod day. Wanna pick it up then?
Thanks for the invite!
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:32 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
I live in McHenry, can we meet up somewhere? Maybe in Crystal Lake sometime this week??

Whatever day you're ready works for me! Tomorrow, next day, day after that. Just let me know!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:33 pm

kaotik29 wanted me to pick his up when I come get mine so I can paint his. I just gotta make sure he still wants that.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:36 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Dalegit1 wrote:

Thanks for the invite!

We don't like yo' kind 'round heah, Boy!

Naw, just kidding! I'm doing Iguanaman's 8 ring kit this Sunday and we're all watching the game.......whatever game that is. I'm a Minnesotan so you know what game I want to see!!

Still want to come through! I sure would be happy to have you!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:36 pm

OK, so I can pick up LilJoe's, Anthony's, Kaotik's, .... Adam if you want me to grab yours too I can. Um........ I'll be seeing Dartboy this weekend so I could grab his too.

DaHNIC, how about tomorrow around 4pm at Portillo's in Crystal Lake?
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:37 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
kaotik29 wanted me to pick his up when I come get mine so I can paint his. I just gotta make sure he still wants that.

That works for me! I'll just make sure to have all of them in the car.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:39 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
OK, so I can pick up LilJoe's, Anthony's, Kaotik's, .... Adam if you want me to grab yours too I can. Um........ I'll be seeing Dartboy this weekend so I could grab his too.

Sounds like that's what's up! I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:39 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Dalegit1 wrote:

Thanks for the invite!

We don't like yo' kind 'round heah, Boy!

Naw, just kidding! I'm doing Iguanaman's 8 ring kit this Sunday and we're all watching the game.......whatever game that is. I'm a Minnesotan so you know what game I want to see!!

Still want to come through! I sure would be happy to have you!
Just playin with you bro! Have fun watching your Vikings get their ass kicked!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:40 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:

I'll be driving my red Blazer with the Harley sticker on the back window Smile See ya then!
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:41 pm

Anyone near Schaumburg?
I'll be in Arlington Heights tomorrow around 1pm 'til probably 2pm if anyone wants to head me off at the pass.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:42 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:

I'll be driving my red Blazer with the Harley sticker on the back window Smile See ya then!

Ok, I'll be driving my station wagon with the snow tires on it! LOL
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:42 pm

Its called Schompton get it rite!!! lol
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 6:46 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Its called Schompton get it rite!!! lol

Is it that bad!?
My wife works there. Otherwise I don't hang around that area. Not boondocks enough for me!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 7:25 pm

Thanks for doing this Diallo! Very cool of ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 7:26 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Dalegit1 wrote:

Damn that is this Saturday huh?? I lost track of time there for a moment. Ok cool I'll get mine then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...   ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABS covers?........We don't need no steenking ABS covers!!...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine Bay Aesthetics-
Jump to: