Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need my half covers painted

Go down 
+2
AlterEgo
liljoejoe54
6 posters
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

I need my half covers painted Empty
PostSubject: I need my half covers painted   I need my half covers painted I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 6:45 pm

I want to know which one of our vendors does paint or powdercoating stuff. I got my new half covers and I want to get them painted or powder coated gloss black as soon as possible. Just a straight gloss black, nothing else. I tried painting them with a spray can but then fucking clear coat I used sucks ass and dries up looking like shit so I am done with spray cans and I want a professional finish on my engine parts from now on. I am hoping to have this done and ready for the gathering on the 18th. Vendors, please PM me with a price. Thank you.

P.S. They are metal half covers, not the plastic ones in case that info is needed.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: I need my half covers painted   I need my half covers painted I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 9:27 pm

UH OH Better get MAACO!!!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: I need my half covers painted   I need my half covers painted I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2010, 9:30 pm

I really hate to admit it but they are pretty cheap and really shouldn't be able to fuck up black
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I need my half covers painted   I need my half covers painted I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 6:36 am

Have a body shop paint them, like Vic said Macco.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I need my half covers painted   I need my half covers painted I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 6:43 am

Tiger Ray is going to hook me up. Im gonna drop them off tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

PostSubject: Re: I need my half covers painted   I need my half covers painted I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 7:45 pm

dam I'm to late [img]I need my half covers painted 01310[/img] I didn't do the flames but my freind does all that I just paint solid colors for now
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: I need my half covers painted   I need my half covers painted I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 9:49 pm

Still need the graphics we talked about?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I need my half covers painted   I need my half covers painted I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 10:02 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Still need the graphics we talked about?

Yeah, I have to draw something up first. Ill try to get that done tomorrow for ya.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: I need my half covers painted   I need my half covers painted I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 10:08 pm

Coolio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need my half covers painted   I need my half covers painted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need my half covers painted
Page 1 of 1