Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trashed half covers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

trashed half covers Empty
PostSubject: trashed half covers   trashed half covers I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 5:57 pm

the silver letters on my half covers was messed up, so I tried to paint them. I shot the covers brilliant black, then tried to paint the letters with a brush. It didn't work out well, so I decided to spray paint the letters red, then mask them off and paint the covers black. I thought when I pulled the tape off I would have nice red letters, but I could get a clean line and it was just a pain in the ass. I was able to find a set for next to nothing that are in really good shape. I thought maybe someone could use the ones i fucked up for something. So, if you want them they are yours.

bill
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: trashed half covers   trashed half covers I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 7:57 pm

hrmmmm
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: trashed half covers   trashed half covers I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2013, 10:35 pm

Hey i cud use them! How much?
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: trashed half covers   trashed half covers I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 5:37 pm

free? I was just in Aurora last weekend with the family at Phillips Zoo. I saw a red charger in a driveway with the hood popped, was that you? I think it was Hill st. but I'm not positive. Somewhere between the zoo and Farnsworth.

bill
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: trashed half covers   trashed half covers I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2013, 5:42 pm

Awww man lol no but i was right behind the park at my Uncles house this weekend!
Well i gotta pay ya for shipping unless ur coming to Aurora again we can meet up snap a few pics of the cars together lol
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: trashed half covers   trashed half covers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 8:44 am

So whatsup Bill, are gonna ship or meetup? Im really excited about these shows now and hopefully i can do sumthing awesome with these. At least cover up the dust for now so jontoad stops makin fun of my dusty engine lol!
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: trashed half covers   trashed half covers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:21 pm

whatever works best for you. I'd rather meet somewhere, but finding time to do anything is a chore. These kids are insane. My wife has grad school this weekend, so it's going to be rough, but I'll try to figure something out for next week. Wed. evenings are the best for me, sometimes thurs.

bill
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: trashed half covers   trashed half covers I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:29 pm

Man wish i had seen before u were in orland park, ill send u my number, i headout to visit family sometimes in Hammond, so i pass near u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trashed half covers   trashed half covers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trashed half covers
Page 1 of 1