Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinco DeMopar

Go down 
+19
Tom C
RT!st!C
HiPwr
WideSpicy
AlterEgo
Moparcharger07
kermit
Razor
jontoad
moparmarc
moaugust88
MsScarlett
chaynick
firestartr420
Shawn1112
jamesv82
Gwe392
Yuro
eviltrycycle
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:34 pm

those are sweet. do they light up?
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 7:01 am

I wish they did. But I picked some unique awards. Glad you guys like!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 7:44 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Fucking SIK!!!!!

x2
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 8:37 am

Look good
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 10:01 pm

They are pretty cool ........................

haaaaaeccchh isshhh
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 10:49 pm

Noiiiiice!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 9:15 pm

After how much fun today was I cannot wait until Saturday. I had to email the hotel to see if we could add a few more rooms to our block so if anyone (ray, adam) would like to get a room as soon as I hear back from them I will let you know if they can get a few more rooms.

A lot of prep work has gone into this gathering and its going to have so many different types of Mopars there. I think its going to be a nice way to kick off the season and a good time for all of us to just hang out after the dumbass winter we just went through.

I will bump this thread closer to the day with all the meeting spots and times. Again if anyone needs my cell please send me a PM. Pretty sure everyone has it now but wanted to ask again.
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:44 pm

Getting closer.. glad to see you guys are coming down.. we shall have a blast!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:19 am

For anyone that did not book a room I spoke to the hotel and if you want to book a room you need to call asap.

Call 765-497-8728 and ask for a room in our block (Cinco DeMopar). They are aware people might be calling.

You can still cancel your room up to 24 hours before check in time, so 3 pm on Friday.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:01 am

truly hope they get my car finished by the expected time... i better not miss this on account of some fool...
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 12:02 pm

Well I'm not going, I just found out that my sister's nephew's cousin's grandson is having a birthday party that I have to go to on Saturday.

I hope you guys have a great time and make sure to take pictures and video.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 12:44 pm

wait, your sisters, nephews, cousins, grandsons friends, mothers sister is having a party? lol
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 1:38 pm

jamesv82 wrote:
Well I'm not going, I just found out that my sister's nephew's cousin's grandson is having a birthday party that I have to go to on Saturday.

That's a tight family if you're required to go to the party for someone that far out on the chain. I don't even go to my sisters birthday parties.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 1:45 pm

jamesv82 wrote:

Hmmm, I don't know about this excuse.  Are you sure it's just not too far of a drive to Cinco for ya?  LOL   Wink   

You and Alex will be missed.  I'll do my best to be the photographer in your place.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 3:00 pm

Cuz theres gonna be sum females hahaha
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 4:35 pm

jamesv82 wrote:

i dunno.... im calling bullshit on this...
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 6:34 pm

I got a shitty cold that is kicking my ass right now, I'm still knocking shit out on my car though for Saturday, I still plan on going, but if this cold is still hanging around I might consider staying home unfortunately.... ish
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:01 pm

No way ish. You doctor up and get yet ass down for the show.

Hrrrhhh
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:20 am

You two should slow run and then bro hug when you see each other on Saturday.

firestartr420- I know you guys got a hotel room so, I am hoping the car will be done by the promised date but its if not and you have to back out remember to call the hotel back by 2 our time on Friday to cancel the room.

Moaugust88 you still coming to this?

kermit- did you recruit anyone else? Smile

moparmarc- WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS!

Moparcharger07 if you are feeling ok by Saturday are you meeting us in Palatine?

RT!st!c are you coming to Palatine?

Razor are you coming to Palatine?
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:15 am

i should be picking the check up today, and the car was scheduled for today and since i didnt get any phone calls about any more damage, its looking ok for me.... if worse comes to worse, i'll drive Maggie's corolla down with ya all and just hang out!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 9:42 am

I just RAGED out on a phone call.  The new system that I have been working on since December I found a bug on it last week (shocker) and the vendor is working on a fix.  Well they just said it might be ready by Friday and they were asking me to test over the weekend.  
I said unless you want me to test it from a bar while I am drinking its best left til Monday.

I KNEW they were going to do this to me. And its my teammates daughters birthday this weekend so I will not let her do it because family first.

Fingers crossed for your car Tom.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 4:50 pm

bumper is painted... check picked up and cashed.... they need to install the bumper and get my money and ill have my car Smile.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:18 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
You two should slow run and then bro hug when you see each other on Saturday.

firestartr420- I know you guys got a hotel room so, I am hoping the car will be done by the promised date but its if not and you have to back out remember to call the hotel back by 2 our time on Friday to cancel the room.  

Moaugust88 you still coming to this?

kermit- did you recruit anyone else?  Smile

moparmarc- WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS!

Moparcharger07 if you are feeling ok by Saturday are you meeting us in Palatine?

RT!st!c are you coming to Palatine?

Razor are you coming to Palatine?

Mentioned it to a bunch, but didn't get vary far. Corey still doesn't have his car back (he was the guy who organized last weekend and then had to bring his pickup instead of his Challenger) so he's pretty shaky at this point since the car is in Rockford.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:19 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
I just RAGED out on a phone call.  The new system that I have been working on since December I found a bug on it last week (shocker) and the vendor is working on a fix.  Well they just said it might be ready by Friday and they were asking me to test over the weekend.  
I said unless you want me to test it from a bar while I am drinking its best left til Monday.

I KNEW they were going to do this to me.  And its my teammates daughters birthday this weekend so I will not let her do it because family first.

Personal lives require written prior approval in the IT world.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:22 pm

They will get over it. This weekend is more important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinco DeMopar
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next