Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinco DeMopar

Go down 
+19
Tom C
RT!st!C
HiPwr
WideSpicy
AlterEgo
Moparcharger07
kermit
Razor
jontoad
moparmarc
moaugust88
MsScarlett
chaynick
firestartr420
Shawn1112
jamesv82
Gwe392
Yuro
eviltrycycle
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:47 am

Ok spoke to Triple X. They have plenty of parking but they said they are willing to try to block spots for us that morning. I just have to let them know a car count and about what time we will be heading over.

Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:17 am

Thanks for getting the itinerary all setup. We have a pet sitter, so are definitely staying overnight. Can't wait for the fun to begin.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:48 am

on the cruise down, is it a controlled drive? meaning everyone driving together as a caravan? I ask cause I took a trip last year and some DB's decided to go racing off at the same time a guy got a flat, needless to say it was a mess. lol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:02 am

We would like it to be controlled and for the most part its calm. Of course there are a couple of asshats that have to show off and that's unfortunate for them. Cops were waiting on us on the way to Monster so we need to keep that in m ok nd this time as well. Plus if you are the one doing dumb stuff and you hit my car or anyone elses car you will be in a world of hurt.

I'm doing the speed limit or 5 over the whole time so anyone that wants to just hang back with me is welcome to.

Again as a reminder for parking there for those that want to park with the CAMM cars I'm going to pull off to the side before we go in and let everyone else park first. If you don't care to park with CAMM then just follow the others in.

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:03 pm

I dont know how to drive the speed limit.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 12:48 pm

Great plan, I should be able to meet along the way near Cabela's.

Def looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 5:50 pm

Wifey changed her surgery date. So as long as my dogs are kool we will be staying. Dogs are getting spayed and neutered the Monday before
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 9:15 pm

Did yall get a room? Let me know if you didn't and I will talk to my contact down there.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:21 am

ive got my room
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 6:04 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Did yall get a room?  Let me know if you didn't and I will talk to my contact down there.
SI
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:20 pm

So I DO have the day off now!! Woo Hoo We actually organized a rotating Saturdays off for me and the other mechanic, BUT I am in for sure. But like I said before, I'm not gonna stay the night, unless I get TOO fucked up on accident then well somebody might have a drunk Moparcharger passed out on their floor.... j/k
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:32 pm

Woot!

This is going to be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 12:26 pm

If I have another year like I did last year it's likely my license will end up suspended, so slow and calm works for me for the cruise.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 9:35 pm

I got the ticket from my accident in Jan dropped so I am not pushing my luck. Plus my back tires are KINDA crap right now so I don't want to do more damage to my car.

I mean as usual when we first take off its a bit of a cluster but then people settle down pretty quick. I just want everyone to be safe and have fun.

Also want to say thank you to Jackie, she has donated a lot of the model cars from her garage to Zach and Cinco to raffle off. She also let the donation be in CAMM's name which is hella cool. I also have one other thing to add to our pile of donations. I am dropping off everything next weekend. So keep that in mind when you see the stuff they are raffling off. Smile

Here is what "CAMM" donated.
Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 10173779_10100666565499514_4648718066363076770_n
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 8:06 am

Looks cool. I'm all for sane driving too.
Back to top Go down
Gwe392
CAMM Member
Gwe392

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 10:20 pm

Getting closer. Glad you guys are coming. Ish hrrrrrhhhaaa
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 11:52 pm

And it begins.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:13 am

Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 4:55 pm

I hope I can make this I requested that sat off but haven't got approved yet  Rolling Eyes 
If I do get sat off I"ll prob have to work sunday which sucks to.
I don't want to drive back sat night by myself...it gets lonely on the road... Super Sad 
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 6:31 pm

moparmarc wrote:

I don't want to drive back sat night by myself...it gets lonely on the road... Super Sad 

Rent a hooker then LoL
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:44 pm

Moparcharger07 wrote:
moparmarc wrote:

Rent a hooker then LoL

we WILL be in indiana after all.... shouldn't be a problem finding one of them...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:22 am

Be nice!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:00 am

Lot Lizards all over Indiana
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:33 pm

Ewwww yuck
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 1:39 pm

You can drive back with Ray and Adam (well,.....maybe Adam LOL). I don't think they are staying the night. (even though I'm bringing Long Islands and Rum Chata w/Fireball & Loopys for shots)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinco DeMopar   Cinco DeMopar - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinco DeMopar
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next