Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passing of a CAMM family member

Go down 
+53
phantomrt
RT!st!C
PLUM CRAZY
Hoodie
jlg1963
gary@3gcustomz
sak9880
crazy933
Hypnotiq
Twisted Pipes
AR-15QUEEN
srtdoodzer
moaugust88
KevinDSClark
moparmarc
AlterEgo
jontoad
liljoejoe54
Moparcharger07
VIKES4093
jesse031081
chaynick
ChiTownHemi
GSB06SRT
chicagovich
bogieboy
Iguanaman
canuhemi
Okie6.1
arivera
SScharger
Razor
stairman
pstlgrp
ghost
chargerchick
himfast07
Mad Hatter
blackhemi
Illini 300C
BackNBlack
Fidostudio
irishrt5.7
The Italian Mistress
jamesv82
Bulldog
Tom C
firestartr420
JacksSRT8
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
xegitalian19xx
eviltrycycle
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 7:41 pm

Keep postings pics and memories. Jackie is loving all the pics on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 7:43 pm

That is so good to hear Crystal! I wish we'd have gone out more last year! That is changing this year! Hugs Jackie!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 7:46 pm

When i got called about it this morning i was in shock. i almost still refuse to believe it. you guys are like family, Vic was family. i really don't know what to say... i am not one to pray, but my thoughts are with Jackie and Nick.

the world lost one of it's most entertaining people. Vic will me missed.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 7:54 pm

The time I carded Vic and he didnt notice till he used his wipers and the card was going back and forth in front of him. I still get a good laugh just thinking what his reaction was like
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 7:59 pm

I found this from our trip to Gatty. Good times for sure....
Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 IMG_0804
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 8:48 pm

Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 DSC_6522
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 9:03 pm

Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 2h2if80

Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 25q53t0

Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 2zh0hhf
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:02 pm

Today my life has been forever changed. I have cried all day and been surrounding by people who have touched my and Victor's life and I'm overcome with the feelings of love surrounding me. I lost my soul mate and the most genuine person who had nothing but love in his heart for those he carried close to him.

I said to Deb and Brian tonight it seems so weird that some car can bring so many people into our lives that we call family. He loved you all and he showed his love for everyone by being the big 'dick' but you all know that was just his way. You accepted that about him and he knew that. He would have done anything for you guys.

I can't believe this is happening. It doesn't seem real at all. We were just getting to know each other again now that Nick has become and man and will be graduating high school this year and going off to college. It was fun to be able to remember and find one another again and all of the reasons the world brought us together in the first place. It just doesn't seem fair that he was taken from me, from us, all of us, so soon.

I love all of you. Thank you for being the greatest friends to Vic. I mean that from the bottom of my broken heart. Thank you so much.

I have to make all of the arrangements tomorrow. I know it will be a very difficult day for me and my family. I will let Crystal know them and post them up.

Love one another because you never know when that day is your last.
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:23 pm

My Prayers Are With You Jackie & Nick.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:40 pm

Jackie and Nick,

There are no words that are the right words when something like this happens but let me say this.

Vic held a special place in each persons heart who knew him and was truly a one of kind man, friend, person. There will be many many times that even the simple little things will remind us of him and enable us to laugh, cry, smile and enjoy who Vic was to all of us. In these small ways he will always be with each and every person whose life he touched.

On a more Vic like note:

Best funeral procession ever!!!

and

I hope they have HEMIs in heaven.

If there is anything you need please let us know you are not alone!
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:45 pm

My prayers are with your family Jackie. This was sad to hear.
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 5:13 am

My condolences to everyone.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 7:59 am

It has been about 24 hours since I got the phone call I knew would change a lot of peoples world.

Vic was more then just a guy in a car club. He was a husband, a father, a son, a brother, and a friend. You knew Vic liked you if he teased you that was his way. He was one of the most fairest people I have met and he was not afraid to tell you exactly what was on his mind. Quick to welcome all into his home and then make sure you never went away with an empty stomach.

I met "Team Headtripp" before CAMM existed, before the Chally existed. The first Fiesta Days of many, following up Darty and Toad and a few others. Meeting in a giant parking lot with lots of other Chargers and Magnums. Vic gave me crap at that show because I didn't clean my engine bay. I was a rookie, new to having my own car to show, new to being on my own, just new to everything. But the friendship and the bond I created with both Vic and Jackie that day has not weakened and I am very thankful that they were brought into my life.

I knew how much he cared for Jackie and the way they were raising Nick has made him into the man we all get to see today. His legacy will not die with him because there were so many people that loved and respected him it will live on. We have so many memories with him and he is ingrained into our lives where he will never be forgotten.

CAMM was such a big part of his life and he was such a big part of CAMM and that will never be forgotten. Jackie said last night that its just a car, just a car that brought us all together. Yes it was and we have all gained something from just our cars.

Come for the cars, stay for the people.

The loss will not get any easier anytime soon but eventually, with time, it will not sting as much.

Jackie, Nick, and Victor (Vic's father) please do not hesitate to ask anything from this group. We know you are about to have even more things thrown at you pretty quickly over the next few days and we don't want to crowd you but we also don't want you to think we are turning away from you.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 11:07 am

Sending thoughts and prayers to Jackie, Nick and the CAMM family. Vic was an awesome guy.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 12:53 pm

I've had this quote in my e-mail signature for the longest time, and I figured i'd post it here because I feel that this is the way Vic lived his life, and the way I try to live mine....

"I shall pass this way but once; any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer not neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."

R.I.P Brother

Back to top Go down
Twisted Pipes
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 4:37 pm

Jackie, Nick my condolences.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 5:23 pm

Condolences to Jackie and nick. I can't believe what I just read. I am so sorry for your loss.
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 6:29 pm

Wtf. I just got the e mail. You guys are in my prayers
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2013, 10:35 pm

Very sad to hear this kind of news. My condolences to Jackie and Nick. I have not been around the CAMM lately and not well known, but met Vic a couple of times. He was a great person, wish I could of known him better.
Back to top Go down
gary@3gcustomz
Supporting Vendor
gary@3gcustomz

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 7:52 am

I am sorry to here the news and send my condolences and prayers to the family. Vic extended me an offer to become a vendor on your clubs forum a couple years ago. From what I see and read he will truly be missed.

My prayers will be with you all on Friday.

Gary
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 12:26 pm

Condolences to Jackie and Nick, I just got a text from another car club guy letting me know.
I am simply at loss for words.. RIP Vic...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 5:10 pm

I would like to make a suggestion if I might? I think it would be really nice to replace the rotating pictures on the portal page for a little bit with pics of Vic. A little memorial?
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 5:27 pm

I like that idea!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 5:59 pm

Chris, that's a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 6:29 pm

I know I haven't been here in FOREVER but heard the news this morning. I'm so sorry for your loss Jackie and Nick and our prayers go out to the entire Ragano family. I wish I knew more to say.

Vic was a great person and would help anyone with anything no questions asked. Definitely will be missed by all that he knew. So sad to see this happen to anyone, let along a great family and way too soon at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing of a CAMM family member
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next