Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passing of a CAMM family member

Go down 
+53
phantomrt
RT!st!C
PLUM CRAZY
Hoodie
jlg1963
gary@3gcustomz
sak9880
crazy933
Hypnotiq
Twisted Pipes
AR-15QUEEN
srtdoodzer
moaugust88
KevinDSClark
moparmarc
AlterEgo
jontoad
liljoejoe54
Moparcharger07
VIKES4093
jesse031081
chaynick
ChiTownHemi
GSB06SRT
chicagovich
bogieboy
Iguanaman
canuhemi
Okie6.1
arivera
SScharger
Razor
stairman
pstlgrp
ghost
chargerchick
himfast07
Mad Hatter
blackhemi
Illini 300C
BackNBlack
Fidostudio
irishrt5.7
The Italian Mistress
jamesv82
Bulldog
Tom C
firestartr420
JacksSRT8
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
xegitalian19xx
eviltrycycle
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SScharger
Founding Member
Founding Member
SScharger

Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 12:47 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Vic always made me laugh. I remember the first time I met Vic and Jackie. It took me a little while to "get it" Vic was saying stuff like "Hey asshole, get me another pop", and "WTF?, that tastes like shit, get me one of those over there". At first I thought he was just a grouchy guy. Then I figured out how funny he was and never stopped laughing at the stuff he would say. Gonna miss Vic.

Good Old Vic.

Man i cant even believe it.. He had the best personality.. I miss you big guy Crying or Very sad

Donkeys Mount up.. Donk
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 12:55 pm

Jackie and Nick. my condolences to your family. This is the toughest test of life in general. I know what it's like having lost my 18 year old niece over a year ago from an undiagnosed heart condition was the toughest thing in my life. I can only imagine how you feel. You probably don't know me as well as you do the rest of the group, but if you need to talk. I will pray that God gives your family guidance and comfort in this time of need.

This verse (amongst others) has helped me

Matthew 5:4 - Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 1:07 pm

Jackie and Nick my thoughts are with you in this tough time. My heart hurts right now as Vic was an awesome man and funny as hell. If you need anything let me know.
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 1:09 pm

I looked forward to hanging with you again Vic. We had good laughs last I saw you, you will be missed.. Jackie and Nick you're in my prayers. Lean on GOD
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 1:15 pm

So incredibly sorry to hear this. Vic was such a genuine, great guy. I will be praying for him and for you.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 2:12 pm

Wow...thoughts and prayers for Jackie and Nick, as well as my condolences...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 2:12 pm

This is from Bull over on the Z via pm

Make sure you tell EVERY MEMBER of CAMM that I am soooo sorry for their lost.. Hell our lost.. VIc was a friend of my as well. Tell Jackie I said God Bless her..

he also posted on Z

I am still very shocked and sadden by the news..
Rest in Peace Big Brother... and Thank you for all the years, the knowledge, the post and of course the great Humor you brought

Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 3:04 pm

Terrible news to open and read. I only met Vic once, but we had a nice conversation and he made me feel welcome as you did Jackie. I'm so sorry for your loss; what a shock- you will be in our thoughts.

'Yesterday is a memory, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, which is why it is called the present'

Last edited by chicagovich on March 13th 2013, 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 4:11 pm

I still cant believe this, was just with Vic, Jackie, Crystal, and a couple of family members of Team Headtripp on Sat night. I must have seen 50 black Chally's today and everyone of them made me think of Vic. I did my very 1st car show in the Charger with Vic and Jackie, and from day 1 I knew there was something about him that I liked. I remember coming home that day and my wife asked me how were your new friends. I remember telling my wife, not sure if they cared for me or I fit in with them, but this Vic guy there is something about him. My wife asked me, why dont you think they care for you. I explained to her, they are not like my other friends and their car is way different than mine. I got the 2-tone paint job, big chrome rims "Gangster look" going, and their Charger is kool but not the same. My wife didnt really understand what I was getting at. So my wife asked well did they hate on your car, or say something rude too you, and I told her no not at all, they were actually really friendly, again I just dont think I fit in with them. So I did a few more shows and started to see who Vic was and what kind of person he was. Then I started meeting more of the original Camm members at shows and started to enjoy it. So my Wife came to I believe Fiesta Days car show and met some of the crew. After the show she even said they are all very nice people, but I see what you mean about not fitting in. It was nothing against anyone, I just grew up in a completely different scene if that makes sense?? Then the mod nights started and the first one I attended was at Team Headtripp's home, and thats when it all started making sense to me. Even though some of us came from different upbringings, we all shared a passion of cars in 1 way or the other. I think Vic sensed the way i felt about not fitting in, and always made me feel comfortable either at a show or at his and Jackie's home. Because of Vic and Jackie I got to know everyone else. I know we all talked on the Z, but Vic and Jackie are the ones who introduced me to everyone. Eventually my wife started coming around to events a little more, and the more she came around, like me the more everyone grew on her. My wife always says, the Camm Crew is like one big happy family, and I couldn't agree more. Even though we pretty much only hung out during show season, and maybe a couple times during the winter, I considered Vic as one of my really good friends, and I am going to miss you bud.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 4:24 pm

fuck you shawn had to make me start up again at work you stupid ass fuck...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 4:29 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
fuck you shawn had to make me start up again at work you stupid ass fuck...
Sorry queer boy
Back to top Go down
The Italian Mistress
CAMM Member
The Italian Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 4:53 pm

yeah me too..... thanks guys....... laugh and cry at the same time....... Very Happy Sad
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 4:55 pm

The first time i met the camm family was at mopars at the park 2009... i had met up w/ another modern mopar crew that i was hanging out with at the time and instantly became part of the camm family as i knew i fit in the min we met.. Vic was a natural leader of the crew.. all around good guy... amazing hospitality and he would give the shirt off his back for anyone in need... even if he didnt know you..along w/ him was his wife jackie and his son nick... the three of them were some of the friendliest people i have ever met.. they dont judge...they are the true american family... not to mention the man can cook... Vic was always there for anyone at any time.. and he has raised his son w/ great respect and i can clearly see he will take on the roll that he has been taught.. Jackie a loving wife and wonderful mother... she was the the one that put everything together now granted vic gave jackie a lot of crap.. as all us men from camm do w/ there partners.. but they were truly in love... and jackie kept vic in line in the time of need.. if there is one thing i can take from all of this it will be this..

We have to get in as much time as we can w/ who we love.. we never know what will happen and when... life is to short... there was no reason this should have happened and it can happen to any of us...

Vic you will truely be missed...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 5:40 pm

Won't know about service details until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 5:50 pm

Talked to him at a car show a while back for just a couple minutes but could tell just from that he was a good guy, still best Chally I've ever seen, my condolences to you all and god bless.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 5:51 pm

Jackie - so incredibly sorry for your loss. You and Vic were the first ones I met at your house just before heading out to the Fiesta Days show in 09. Will never forget that and how welcome both of you made me feel. I am terrible with words at a time like this but just want you to know that Vic and you and Nick and your extended family are in my prayers. My sincere condolences.
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 6:12 pm

Im soo sorry to hear that. My deepest, deepest sympathy to the family. God speed.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 6:13 pm

Vic always wanted to buy a restaurant. He almost did a couple of years ago. Besides Mopars, I think cooking was his passion. Could he ever cook! I think he took alot of pride and pleasure cooking and seeing the CAMM family eat at the Ragano gatherings that he and Jackie hosted so many times. He would watch me take one BBQ sammich and say WTF? that's it? Eat asshole, have some more.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 6:27 pm

Vic was like a big brother to me, I looked up to him a lot! Like a brother he taught me things, gave me A LOT of crap, and was there when I needed him. Today has been a hard day for me as Im sure the same for most of you too. I didnt believe it when I got the call this morning and it didnt hit me till I stopped over and saw Jackie. While over there we laughed and cried but we all had great memories to share. You all know hes watching over us calling us names or laughing at us. I will miss that pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 6:36 pm

it was a shock when i got the call today.dont really know what to say that hasnt already been said..prayers and thoughts are with you..Vic you will be missed
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 6:42 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Vic always wanted to buy a restaurant. He almost did a couple of years ago. Besides Mopars, I think cooking was his passion. Could he ever cook! I think he took alot of pride and pleasure cooking and seeing the CAMM family eat at the Ragano gatherings that he and Jackie hosted so many times. He would watch me take one BBQ sammich and say WTF? that's it? Eat asshole, have some more.
rotflmfao.... Thats Vic for sure
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 6:42 pm

I still can't believe this. I am SO sorry for you're loss Jackie and Nick. We are right up the road if you guys EVER need ANYTHING. You guys are like family, and this hit me pretty hard today. I'm not gonna lie, when I hung up the phone driving to work, I balled my eyes out.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 6:57 pm

Jackie and Nick, I can't even imagine what you guys have been going through today but even though it has been said before, we are all there for you if you need anything. Vic was a great man for sure and he will be missed. I remember the first time I met you guys, it was at that hotel just before we left for Gatty. I was nervous as I didn't know anybody but you guys treated me like part of the family and as if you have known me for years, that really meant a lot. Then when we were in the parking lot in Gatty waxing our cars, Vic came over to bust my balls for not knowing how to correctly apply the detailer spray on my car and showed me how to do it the right way. That was just the way he was, he always went out of his way to help somebody and that is a quality that is hard to find these days. It was hard waking up to that message this morning and as soon as I got off the phone with Crystal, I cried like a bitch, and I know if Vic was there, he would of smacked me in the back of the head and called me an asshole or something for crying. R.I.P. brother, I will never forget you.

Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 DSC_0401
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 7:13 pm

Memories of Vic are always great for me.
I remember him posting a lot on the Z. The first time I was able to talk to him face to face is when we had the garage MNG in Normal, IL. Most of us donkeys were there and had a great time. I still have the footage I took at the first Gatlinburg MNG. There is a lot of Vic, Jackie, Nick, and his friend during the trip to Gatlinburg and to Mr. Morgans. There was an actual donkey we were feeding believe it or not!

The one video clip that stands out to me is when Vic, Ghost, and I created a late night sign in the dark.
We were made it out of a couple of bed sheets and some shoe polish to make a saying TC01 is Available! I bet you would never have guessed that we had had a few drinks... Vic was having a blast with all of us. He will be missed by all...

Donk Donk Donk Donk
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 7:23 pm

BackNBlack wrote:
Memories of Vic are always great for me.
I remember him posting a lot on the Z. The first time I was able to talk to him face to face is when we had the garage MNG in Normal, IL. Most of us donkeys were there and had a great time. I still have the footage I took at the first Gatlinburg MNG. There is a lot of Vic, Jackie, Nick, and his friend during the trip to Gatlinburg and to Mr. Morgans. There was an actual donkey we were feeding believe it or not!

The one video clip that stands out to me is when Vic, Ghost, and I created a late night sign in the dark.
We were made it out of a couple of bed sheets and some shoe polish to make a saying TC01 is Available! I bet you would never have guessed that we had had a few drinks... Vic was having a blast with all of us. He will be missed by all...

Donk Donk Donk Donk
haha, I do remember the TC01 is available joke going around the Z for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing of a CAMM family member
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next