Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passing of a CAMM family member

Go down 
+53
phantomrt
RT!st!C
PLUM CRAZY
Hoodie
jlg1963
gary@3gcustomz
sak9880
crazy933
Hypnotiq
Twisted Pipes
AR-15QUEEN
srtdoodzer
moaugust88
KevinDSClark
moparmarc
AlterEgo
jontoad
liljoejoe54
Moparcharger07
VIKES4093
jesse031081
chaynick
ChiTownHemi
GSB06SRT
chicagovich
bogieboy
Iguanaman
canuhemi
Okie6.1
arivera
SScharger
Razor
stairman
pstlgrp
ghost
chargerchick
himfast07
Mad Hatter
blackhemi
Illini 300C
BackNBlack
Fidostudio
irishrt5.7
The Italian Mistress
jamesv82
Bulldog
Tom C
firestartr420
JacksSRT8
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
xegitalian19xx
eviltrycycle
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2013, 6:41 pm

chargerchick wrote:
I would like to make a suggestion if I might? I think it would be really nice to replace the rotating pictures on the portal page for a little bit with pics of Vic. A little memorial?

Already in the works but appreciate the suggestion. Should be ready by the morning.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 5:37 am

Portal is up and working. It was a rush job I will make it better later.
Back to top Go down
PLUM CRAZY
CAMM Member
PLUM CRAZY

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 2:01 pm

I wish to extend my sincerest condolences to the family and many friends. I cant make it down for his service but I can wear my CAMM shirt today in his honor, R.I.P Mopar Brother
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 2:53 pm

I haven't been around in a while since I have been dealing with personal issues but I'm doing good now and told myself this was the year I'm gonna get back in the swing of things, go to more shows, and overall get back to my CAMM family. I literally just read my email about this 30 minutes ago. I am deeply saddened by this news. Vic was a great guy and always made me laugh til I was near peeing my pants. It was Vic and Jackie who discovered me and I will never forget the first time I met up with them at their home for my first ever car show. They made me feel so welcome and a part of their family instantly. Vic, I will miss you greatly! My thoughts and prayers go out to Jackie and Nick, I can't Imagine what your going through. I will be there today! Wouldn't miss it for the world. (Had a pic I wanted to post but I can't remember how, I will figure it out later)
Back to top Go down
phantomrt
CAMM Rookie
phantomrt

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 9:34 pm

I'm brand new to this site and a couple others that Vic was apparently very well known. I'm very sorry for your loss and my heart pours out to you and your family!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 10:26 pm

I am sorry I couldn't make it tonight. As I told Crystal last night, I had a late afternoon meeting at a client today. As it turned out, my coworker took me to the train to head back out here, only to get stuck for 2 hours because a train in front of ours struck, and probably killed, a teenage boy just outside the Barrington train station. I didn't even get home till 9.

Just a lesson repeated over the last few days that life is so precious...cherish every moment with family and friends.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2013, 10:27 pm

Jackie, wanted to let you know too that I mentioned Vic, you, and Nick in the prayer intentions at my church group last night. We all prayed for you.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 1:21 am

I love the pictures!! Great tribute.
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 10:25 am

Tribute is awesome! I love it!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 10:43 am

I am going to do more I just need to think about how we are going to do something. If anyone has suggestions please PM them to me. I want input from anyone on this subject.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 11:25 am

NICK-

This is for you. Listen, I feel for you. I lost my dad when I was 26...13 months after my wedding. It's been hard to be a dad without one. I can tell you it gets easier, but it honestly never gets easy. But lean on the people in your life, starting with your mom. And you have a CAMM family, I suspect, for as long as you want.

It's been 18 years, and I still think about dad every day. When I found this song, I couldn't believe how much it captured how I feel. It gives me comfort to listen to now and then. I hope it does the same for you.

Last edited by Iguanaman on March 17th 2013, 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 11:31 am

I asked nick if he was goin to take Vic's spot and join the forum... Said maybe be headtripp junior.. He said junior Tripp.. Love it!

Vic would of been soooooo proud of nick...he was so composed and strong!(more so then I was!)
Im amazed at the man he has become from seeing him the first time at the Gatty trip to last night!

And it brought a HUGE smile to my face to see him in his father ride!
As mine will one day be my sons Andrews car!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 10:27 pm

Nick did very well last night. As I told Darty last night and this is for Nick too. You both are bigger men than me. I dont know how the 2 of you found the strength and courage to speak like that in front of everyone.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 10:33 pm

What Nick said was awesome. He is going to make all of us proud.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 10:45 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
What Nick said was awesome. He is going to make all of us proud.
I agree 100%!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 11:28 pm

Victor raised a great man with Nick, from the years Ive known Nick he has turned into a great young man. For as much crap Vic had given him i feel Nick has grown from it. Im so proud of him and I hope he knows ill be a big brother to him as Vic was to me.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 12:26 am

It was so great to have the support of everyone last night. It was hands down the most difficult night of my life and the worst week I have ever experienced .
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2013, 4:18 am

Hugs Jackie! We're all here for you two! I can not imagine the pain & sadness!
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2013, 8:36 pm

I know I'm a bit late, but I offer my condolences from my family. I'm currently stationed over in South Korea, and with all of North Korea's shenanigans, this has been my first opportunity to hop on here and say something. Again, I'm terribly sorry for your loss, Jackie, as well as the rest of the CAMM family.
Back to top Go down
pebbles
CAMM Member
pebbles

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2013, 9:17 pm

I know I haven't been around in a while but I was in Texas when Adam notified me of Vic's passing. I too, am late in offering my condolences to Jackie and Nick, and - well to all CAMM members. Vic was a great guy and I can't believe that he is gone. He will be greatly missed!! My thoughts and prayers are with you Jackie and Nick. I pray that you GOD gives you the strength and courage to get through each and every day. GOD Bless.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 9:53 am

I checked with Jackie before I did this and she was fine with it.

Cannot believe its been two years since Vic passed.
Still think about him hope he is well wherever he is.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 12:01 pm

Tammy and I were talking about this 2 days ago. He is having a ball up in heaven, I guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 4:43 pm

Can't believe its been two years either! May Vic be doing the worlds biggest burnout in heaven! I just ran across some of his pics on my FB and remembered all the good times. RIP big buddy!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 5:41 pm

man 2 years, even though I'm new I did have the pleasure of meeting Vic on a few occasions. what a great person and always willing to help anyone out that asked.

like mentioned already, I'm sure he's doing burnouts and cooking for all his new friends. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 7:10 pm

He's a big part of the way I am today. He was a like a big brother and I looked up to him in more ways than one. I'll never forget him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing of a CAMM family member
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next