Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passing of a CAMM family member

Go down 
+53
phantomrt
RT!st!C
PLUM CRAZY
Hoodie
jlg1963
gary@3gcustomz
sak9880
crazy933
Hypnotiq
Twisted Pipes
AR-15QUEEN
srtdoodzer
moaugust88
KevinDSClark
moparmarc
AlterEgo
jontoad
liljoejoe54
Moparcharger07
VIKES4093
jesse031081
chaynick
ChiTownHemi
GSB06SRT
chicagovich
bogieboy
Iguanaman
canuhemi
Okie6.1
arivera
SScharger
Razor
stairman
pstlgrp
ghost
chargerchick
himfast07
Mad Hatter
blackhemi
Illini 300C
BackNBlack
Fidostudio
irishrt5.7
The Italian Mistress
jamesv82
Bulldog
Tom C
firestartr420
JacksSRT8
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
xegitalian19xx
eviltrycycle
57 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Passing of a CAMM family member Empty
PostSubject: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:22 am

Unfotunately Vic ( headtripp) passed away this morning.  I just got to the house so no details but everyone please keep Jackie and Nick in your thoughts and prayers.

I have no words right now.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on June 25th 2013, 6:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:29 am

This fucking sucks....Thoughts & Prayers are with Jackie & Nick Sad
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:30 am

Jackie and Nick, I am so sorry for your loss. Still can't believe it, I started shaking when I got the news this morning. Sorry, I just don't what else to say rite now.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:31 am

Very sad. Vic was a good friend. So very sorry.
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:36 am

Im soo sorry to hear the news. Crushed.. My prayers for the Ragano family

Last edited by JacksSRT8 on March 12th 2013, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:38 am

Jackie and Nick, i am so sorry for your loss and my deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family in this time of need. Vic was such an awesome guy and he is going to missed greatly by everyone. If there is anything i or we can do for you, please, by all means, do not hesitate to ask. We are all here for you.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:48 am

My families condolences and prayers to the family.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:49 am

Jackie and Nick and fellow CAMM members... After reading about this, I'm having trouble trying to find the right words... The only thing I can say right now is you all are in mine and my families thoughts and prayers... I've only made one show and one or two gatherings but to say that I'm part of a group like this is truly awesome and to lose someone like this is harder than words alone can express... I just want to sincerely send my deepest condolences...
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:53 am

I'm so sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers to Jackie and Nick.

Vic and Jacike were one of the first people I met on here. Was cool to see him and just bs.

Def speachless

Last edited by jamesv82 on March 12th 2013, 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Italian Mistress
CAMM Member
The Italian Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:53 am

After getting the call this morning, can't think, can't work, can't believe this at all Sad

Thoughts and prayers are with Jackie and Nick ...... We are right around the corner if you need anything .... anytime.

Vic will be so missed....... absolutely great guy!!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 10:56 am

Words cannot discribe the feelings i have going on right now..Vic you will be missed.. Jackie, Nick... if there is anything debi or myself can do we are 3 blocks away....

my phone number is 224-237-0545 dont hesitate ever to use it..
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 11:01 am

Omg, I am sick to my stomach. Jordan and I send our thoughts and prayers to Jackie and Nick. It is a very sad day. Sad
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 11:05 am

What a blow right now, im loss for words.

Im so sorry Jackie and Nick ! My deepest sympathy! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

again... im lost for words...
Back to top Go down
Illini 300C
CAMM Pro
Illini 300C

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 11:08 am

Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers out to Jackie and Nick...
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 11:10 am

Thoughts and prayers are with them.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 11:15 am

Oh Damn! Sorry to Hear. They're in my Prayers! I'll reach out to Jackie & Nick later.
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 11:21 am

Wow! At a loss for words. My heart & prayers go out to Jackie & Nick.
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 11:27 am

Vic is a great guy, and I always looked forward in seeing Jackie and Vic at the MNG.
He will be missed ! Donk
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 11:35 am

I am so sorry to hear this. I didn't know Vic as well as you guys did, but he was always so sweet and so nice when I did speak with him. My thoughts and prayers go out to you Jackie...I am so very sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 11:49 am

Jackie and Nick, i dont have the words to express how sorry i am. Vic touched so many peoples lives and probably one of the nicest men i have ever met. God bless you. you will always be in the heart and prayers of my family.
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 11:56 am

Oh my! Jackie I'm so sorry! My heart breaks for you! I can't imagine!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 12:08 pm

Jackie and Nick are doing as well as can be expected.

It was his heart.

Details about a service and all that if will be coming as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 12:09 pm

OMG... we are in tears right now. Jackie and Nick we are so sorry. Vic was like my own brother. He will be missed. If you guys need anything just let us know. Sad
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 12:14 pm

Still in shock, Vic was a great guy always had fun around him. My condolences to you Jackie and Nick
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 12:36 pm

Vic always made me laugh. I remember the first time I met Vic and Jackie. It took me a little while to "get it" Vic was saying stuff like "Hey asshole, get me another pop", and "WTF?, that tastes like shit, get me one of those over there". At first I thought he was just a grouchy guy. Then I figured out how funny he was and never stopped laughing at the stuff he would say. Gonna miss Vic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a CAMM family member   Passing of a CAMM family member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing of a CAMM family member
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next