Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok CAMM family, I need your help

Go down 
+5
irishrt5.7
chitownfinest01
BlackTNT
Admin
caiman91
9 posters
AuthorMessage
caiman91
CAMM Rookie
caiman91

Ok CAMM family, I need your help Empty
PostSubject: Ok CAMM family, I need your help   Ok CAMM family, I need your help I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2009, 1:26 pm

I have an 07 300 base and I wanted to know is there a store in the Chicago area that sells LED tail lights .(where I can walk in and purchase em) I know I can go the ebay route and/or online stores but when I'm ready (read get the $$$ together) I want instant gratification!!!! Thanks for all of your insight!!!!

Will
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok CAMM family, I need your help   Ok CAMM family, I need your help I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2009, 1:37 pm

Did you try the new Chrysler 300-R-Us store located on the corner or Inyourdreams St. and SeeyouonEbay Blvd? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlackTNT
CAMM Member
BlackTNT

PostSubject: Re: Ok CAMM family, I need your help   Ok CAMM family, I need your help I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2009, 1:43 pm

LMAO....isn't that next to the Chargers-R-US store????
Back to top Go down
chitownfinest01
CAMM Rookie
chitownfinest01

PostSubject: Re: Ok CAMM family, I need your help   Ok CAMM family, I need your help I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2009, 1:48 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
Did you try the new Chrysler 300-R-Us store located on the corner or Inyourdreams St. and SeeyouonEbay Blvd? Very Happy

lol! neener lol!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Ok CAMM family, I need your help   Ok CAMM family, I need your help I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2009, 2:25 pm

ROFL
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Ok CAMM family, I need your help   Ok CAMM family, I need your help I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2009, 2:49 pm

I know that I have seen 300 grilles and custom chrome 300 license plate frames and plates at Xtreme Kustoms in Calumet City on 159th st. near River Oaks mall but I can't remember if I seen tails there! They always have LX cars sitting out in front maybe give them a call it might be worth a shot!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Ok CAMM family, I need your help   Ok CAMM family, I need your help I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2009, 8:42 pm

elcobra44 wrote:

LOL! Funny! Laughing
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Ok CAMM family, I need your help   Ok CAMM family, I need your help I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 2:21 am

LOL!!! I wish there was a CHARGERS-R-US!!! but so far the CAMM family has helped me out alot. thanks guys. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Ok CAMM family, I need your help   Ok CAMM family, I need your help I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2009, 1:20 pm

I know what you mean Will. I'll keep a look out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok CAMM family, I need your help   Ok CAMM family, I need your help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok CAMM family, I need your help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: