Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th

Go down 
+24
pebbles
Illinois Chaos
ChiTownHemi
xegitalian19xx
JBBCharger
BlackTNT
AR-15QUEEN
slg 7
carchitect
himfast07
chargerchick
AlterEgo
Mad Hatter
Shawn1112
HiPwr
liljoejoe54
Headtripp
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
HemiMag
ghost
Admin
irishrt5.7
Moparcharger07
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

What date
October 4th
Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_vote1225%Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_vote13
 25% [ 2 ]
October 11th
Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_vote1263%Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_vote13
 63% [ 5 ]
October 28th
Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_vote120%Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_vote13
 0% [ 0 ]
Suggest a date
Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_vote1212%Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_vote13
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:45 pm

Where I have them grounded we might have too...although it's just the right side, but I want to check both now just to be sure. Plus one of my HID's is flickering...fucking pissing me off....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:51 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Where I have them grounded we might have too...although it's just the right side, but I want to check both now just to be sure. Plus one of my HID's is flickering...fucking pissing me off....
I have been having a little flickering also with one of my hid's.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:52 pm

Wow this is gonna be a long long day but real fun too
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:59 pm

Is Dave gonna deliver pizza?
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 9:12 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Is Dave gonna deliver pizza?
HAHA no but he should get the hell outta the pizza joint for a day and visit us. We miss ya bro
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 9:13 pm

Good point, Dave get your ass out there and hang out for a day!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 9:15 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
HemiMag24s wrote:
I have some mufflers to weld in place....And I'm willing to give a hand as well with anything...
I dont like scratching my nuts in public, so can you give me a hand. You said you will give a hand with anything! Jerk Off

hahaha figure I get a shitty comment back...No thanks a hand with anything to do with a car lol.....

xegitalian19xx wrote:

You know I know a few tricks up my sleeve too...I'll help you out.As far as flickering,once the temp starts dropping the HID get a colder start which draw more power.Do you have a relay harness in place???
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 9:55 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:

You know I know a few tricks up my sleeve too...I'll help you out.As far as flickering,once the temp starts dropping the HID get a colder start which draw more power.Do you have a relay harness in place???[/quote]

Sweet...I have the HID kit from AAC they have the relay harness and the power inverter thingys lol....Thanks for the help bro, I look forward to seeing your tricks!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 10:03 pm

PS - are we planning on car pooling up there? Shawn I could stop by ur place early as shit in the AM and just tag along with you if thats cool?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 6:31 am

xegitalian19xx wrote:
PS - are we planning on car pooling up there? Shawn I could stop by ur place early as shit in the AM and just tag along with you if thats cool?
thats kool
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 7:52 am

what time are you planning on taking off?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 8:03 am

xegitalian19xx wrote:
8ish, Ivan you want to roll with us up there?
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 8:26 am

Sweet bro, i'll head up to your place around 7:45 then
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 8:37 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
8ish, Ivan you want to roll with us up there?

yup fine by me!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 1:56 pm

Anthony, you should solder those connections...

I'm ready to rock.. JBBCharger/Jay will be riding up with me..
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 2:41 pm

Who should I meet by? I dunno where the hell im going from Chicago so whos house is on my way there?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 3:14 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Who should I meet by? I dunno where the hell im going from Chicago so whos house is on my way there?
Maybe you could hook up with Anthony.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 3:27 pm

I haven't mapped out my route from Algonquin to Round Lake, but I'm sure it will be rather circuitous. At least the weather is supposed to be clear.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 3:43 pm

Are we doing this the old skool way like when we were kids? If so I got a lift first! lol
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 4:31 pm

I won't be requiring a lift, but I think it's reasonable to consider the urgency of a given car's issue when determining priority.

Last edited by HiPwr on October 8th 2009, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 4:34 pm

Joey why don't you meet and my place and we'll goto shawns place and take the ride up there with him...? lemme know bro
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 4:35 pm

Joey can you bring your solder too?? thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 4:36 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Joey why don't you meet and my place and we'll goto shawns place and take the ride up there with him...? lemme know bro

Yeah I can do that. Ill bring the soldering stuff too. What time should I be at your house?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 6:02 pm

Shawn, or is somebody bringing their sawzall?

Crystal, you didn't get yer rims and tires, do you still need an alignment?

Anybody just doing lights or non-lift required stuff that I can help with? I'll bring my soldering stuff and my electrical do-dads for those who need uhm.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 6:04 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
Shawn, or is somebody bringing their sawzall?

Crystal, you didn't get yer rims and tires, do you still need an alignment?

Anybody just doing lights or non-lift required stuff that I can help with? I'll bring my soldering stuff and my electrical do-dads for those who need uhm.

I might be able to bring my dads sawzall but he is weird about his tools leaving the house so I cant guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next