Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th

Go down 
+24
pebbles
Illinois Chaos
ChiTownHemi
xegitalian19xx
JBBCharger
BlackTNT
AR-15QUEEN
slg 7
carchitect
himfast07
chargerchick
AlterEgo
Mad Hatter
Shawn1112
HiPwr
liljoejoe54
Headtripp
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
HemiMag
ghost
Admin
irishrt5.7
Moparcharger07
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

What date
October 4th
Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_vote1225%Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_vote13
 25% [ 2 ]
October 11th
Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_vote1263%Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_vote13
 63% [ 5 ]
October 28th
Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_vote120%Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_vote13
 0% [ 0 ]
Suggest a date
Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_vote1212%Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_vote13
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th Empty
PostSubject: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:13 pm

Ok ya'll so I was talking with Carchitect and Matt about using the shop, the lifts and alignment machine and stuff. SO I was thinking if ANYBODY else wanted to come up we could all make a day/night of it. Everybody is welcome to come and use the lifts and what not, cause I know using ramps and laying on the floor sucks. The shop is located Round Lake Beach...... We have 3 regular lifts, and a lift for the alignment machine. There is access to all the equipment for tires, balancing, oil changes, a brake lathe, an alignment machine (Hunter R611, a newer one), flush machines (p/s, trans, brake flush machines, coolant flush machines), torches, a welder........and more as well

SO.... as far as availablity, the weekends of october 4th, 11th, and 18th are good. Preferably a Sunday, so we could start early in the morning. Saturdays we close at 5 so it would be a late start.

So lets start a list if anybody wants to come, and then we could discuss what day works best for ya'll!!

Here's the address.............. 3 West Rollins Road, Round Lake Beach, IL 60073

Mi tienda es que esta tienda

1.irishrt5.7
2.elcobra44
3.Carchitect
4.Eviltrycycle
5.Headtripp
6.Alterego
7.jesse031081
8.HemiMag24s
9.liljoejoe54
10.Shawn1112
11.HiPwr
12.Mad Hatter
13.JBBCharger
14.BlackTNT
15.xegitalian19xx
16.ChiTownHemi
17.Pebbles
18. Illinois Chaos

Last edited by AlterEgo on October 10th 2009, 11:19 am; edited 26 times in total (Reason for editing : edited to add address to subject)
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:23 pm

Adam you know i am in...
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:26 pm

Yeah I know man, I didn't forget ya, I know we need to install them springs!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:28 pm

Heck yeah.. I'm pretty sure my front end is someone out of wack...

As an added bonus, I found a screw in my tire.. Argh.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:31 pm

Ahhhhh, that's not good man, I can patch that up for ya as well!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:35 pm

no i know you didnt but this will be the perfect opportunity
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:39 pm

you make me want to buy shit just to use a lift!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:41 pm

LOL, buy away then man!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:45 pm

...mmm srt shocks and springs.....
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:47 pm

DO IT!!!!I'll be putting springs on Irishrt5.7's car.............. at that time
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:51 pm

does anybody know how to weld???Also I too have a screw in my tire....
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:54 pm

What do you need welded???
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 7:34 pm

His rear wiper seeing the subs make it rattle so bad... tongue
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 7:35 pm

haha some flowmasters. ..
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 7:36 pm

yummy...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:25 pm

I know I will need an alignment soon so add me to the list.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:26 pm

im in if we can put up some flowmasters
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 8:46 pm

I want to look under the mango at the suspension to see if anything needs to be replaced. And under the chally for a little cleaning after everyones done with real work anyways
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 9:44 pm

well I would remove the wiper if someone has a Chrysler wing laying around...
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 8:20 am

Ok cool, we could do the mufflers for everybody!!! IF somebody needs to cut for the muffler installs, somebody needs to bring a Sawzall, mine broke recently and haven't got it replaced yet.

So have we decided on a date that would work best for everybody??
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 8:53 am

Count me in. I want to check my motor and trans mounts. And maybe cut my mid pipes so I can tuck the cutouts a little higher up under the floorboard is anybody knows how to weld.

EDIT: I just ordered some clamps from summit that should do the trick so I dont have to worry about welding. I just gotta make sure to bring my sawzall.

Last edited by liljoejoe54 on September 19th 2009, 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 8:54 am

Cool man, we could probably do that. Our welder though, is OK.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 9:07 am

Any Sunday works for me... maybe i should change my rear end fluid and trans and coolant at the same time what do u think Adam... Seeing none of it has been done yet... i know i know ill do it for myself... punish
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 9:20 am

I'm keeping an eye on this thread. I don't need any work done, but I'd like to learn a little and maybe turn a wrench if it is needed.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 10:30 am

I'm in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next