Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Need of a Body Shop!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

In Need of a Body Shop!!!! Empty
PostSubject: In Need of a Body Shop!!!!   In Need of a Body Shop!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 9:05 am

Ok, so, no matter what I do, some jerk offs just can't seem to keep their cars away from mine! Yesterday morning, i go out to find a nice scrape and scuff extending from the front of the wheel well all the way to the front of the fascia. The next door neighbor hit my car while pulling out of her parking spot. Her ability to drive is something for a whole other topic all together, but this leaves me with the need for a body shop! I have a few places around here that I could go to, but i don't really "know" these guys, and I feel kinda bad about going in for estimates but never having them do the work (i've had a few estimates already on a few things). Im hoping some of the great CAMM members know of a body shop I could take my baby to for the estimate and to get the work done. Anybody?!? :-D
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Body Shop!!!!   In Need of a Body Shop!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 9:21 am

I haven't used them for body work but they did a good job on some frame welding for me. They are called Performance Restoration and they are on Rt 6o in Mundlein.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Body Shop!!!!   In Need of a Body Shop!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 9:37 am

i have a great place ,youll never know it was repainted .it's in addison but well worth it ........enterprise will pick you up there too.and take you to there place......
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Body Shop!!!!   In Need of a Body Shop!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 12:49 pm

that sux. are you gonna make her pay for it?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Body Shop!!!!   In Need of a Body Shop!!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 6:01 pm

my friend kevin runs carstar in naperville off 111th street. they do all the work on my car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a Body Shop!!!!   In Need of a Body Shop!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need of a Body Shop!!!!
Page 1 of 1