Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th

Go down 
+24
pebbles
Illinois Chaos
ChiTownHemi
xegitalian19xx
JBBCharger
BlackTNT
AR-15QUEEN
slg 7
carchitect
himfast07
chargerchick
AlterEgo
Mad Hatter
Shawn1112
HiPwr
liljoejoe54
Headtripp
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
HemiMag
ghost
Admin
irishrt5.7
Moparcharger07
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

What date
October 4th
Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_vote1225%Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_vote13
 25% [ 2 ]
October 11th
Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_vote1263%Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_vote13
 63% [ 5 ]
October 28th
Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_vote120%Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_vote13
 0% [ 0 ]
Suggest a date
Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_vote1212%Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_vote13
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 6:46 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Does anybody know how to weld that is going to be there?
What do you need welded?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 6:47 pm

i just picked up the mopar stuff for everything except the oil... and oil filter...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 6:49 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
i just picked up the mopar stuff for everything except the oil... and oil filter...
From the dealer???? lol
Come holla at your boy next time, I have a friend that works for O'reileys really nice discount!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 7:00 pm

ok... lol yeah cost me 66 dollars...lol
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 7:06 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
Does anybody know how to weld that is going to be there?
What do you need welded?

I wanted to maybe cut my midpipes on either side of my cutouts so I can turn them upwards and tuck them up higher and make them sit flush with the bottom of the exhaust. Then I would have to weld the parts back together. I just want to make sure I dont rip off another cutout. I still have the one they sent me sitting in a box and i dont want to put it back on till they are tucked in more.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 7:10 pm

walmart 5 qt jug of mobile 1 fully synthetic for 22 dollars...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 7:15 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
walmart 5 qt jug of mobile 1 fully synthetic for 22 dollars...
Ya thats where I get mine
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 7:56 pm

[quote="liljoejoe54"][quote="Shawn1112"][quote="liljoejoe54"]Does anybody know how to weld that is going to be there?[/quote]
What do you need welded?[/quote]

I wanted to maybe cut my midpipes on either side of my cutouts so I can turn them upwards and tuck them up higher and make them sit flush with the bottom of the exhaust. Then I would have to weld the parts back together. I just want to make sure I dont rip off another cutout. I still have the one they sent me sitting in a box and i dont want to put it back on till they are tucked in more.[/quote] i thought you were using clamps if not id be willing to buy them if they work on my for my car which has 2.5
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 8:37 pm

Count me in on this as well...I haven't been hanging out lately and were getting to the end of the season...So i'll def. be there for this!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 8:40 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
i thought you were using clamps if not id be willing to buy them if they work on my for my car which has 2.5

I was gonna try to use clamps but i looked again and they will only fit on one side of the cutout. The other side is too close to the elbow bend so the clamp doesnt have enough room. I paid I think $8 each and I have 4 of them. $20 and they are yours.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 8:52 pm

Brian, you should be good.

Jackie, I'll put the address in the first post.

Joe, I THINK we'd be able to weld that up, I just know our welder is OK, it's not the best, thats the only issue. I can weld, and have a welding helmet and all that stuff as well.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 8:53 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Brian, you should be good.

Jackie, I'll put the address in the first post.

Joe, I THINK we'd be able to weld that up, I just know our welder is OK, it's not the best, thats the only issue. I can weld, and have a welding helmet and all that stuff as well.

Sounds good. We can test it out on something else first, lol. Ill try and bring my dads sawzall.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 8:56 pm

Also too ya'll, there is a new Advance Auto Parts like a 1/4 mile away, so IF we need anything quick, it's a hop,skip and a jump away..... AND I SHOULD be able to apply the shop discount as well.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 8:58 pm

Kool, I want to see you hop,skip, and jump your ass their!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 8:59 pm

I will....... watch and see!!! LOL MAYBE after a few Modelo ...
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 10:30 pm

You guys just missed a good deal at Advanced! 5qts Mobil 1 & filter $19.99. I need to (learn) change mine as well.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 10:58 pm

I am going to try to get my ass out for this. I need to check my zoomers and adjust the fitting at the xpipe. I'm hearing them hit the crossbar every so often and have read up on how to adjust. I'll bring my sawzall.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 7:28 am

Shit IMO remove the cross bar it doesnt do anything except bridge the tunnel anyhow i have been w/ out one for about a year and a half... no problems... but like i said its just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:07 am

I have to get my "pink" part r/r. Not a big deal, but bring it along Matt. There will be no better time to do that pain in the rear.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:10 am

I have some mufflers to weld in place....And I'm willing to give a hand as well with anything...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:16 am

I think we should move this date back to the 4th. Can we re-open the poll?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:46 am

Nope my flux capacitor is broke.... the 11th it is.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 3:23 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
I have some mufflers to weld in place....And I'm willing to give a hand as well with anything...
I dont like scratching my nuts in public, so can you give me a hand. You said you will give a hand with anything! Jerk Off
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:38 pm

Hey Joey, if you aren't doing anything could you help me rewire my halos?? My right side keeps going out and on...I'm thinking it's the ground, I figure with all the hands we have there it should be an opportune time to rip it apart real quick and check my connections. Lemme know if you could help a brotha out!!
-Anth
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 8:44 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Hey Joey, if you aren't doing anything could you help me rewire my halos?? My right side keeps going out and on...I'm thinking it's the ground, I figure with all the hands we have there it should be an opportune time to rip it apart real quick and check my connections. Lemme know if you could help a brotha out!!
-Anth
You shouldnt have to rip the clip off just to test the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th   Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop.......  Oct 11th - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shop/Lifts/Alignment Machine use at my shop....... Oct 11th
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next