Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE

Go down 
+28
funkpolice
moparnoob
Yuro
canuhemi
moparmarc
MsScarlett
BackNBlack
BrightSilverHEMI
kermit
jianni44
RT!st!C
chaynick
jlg1963
Shawn1112
WICKEDSRT8
eviltrycycle
KevinDSClark
firestartr420
liljoejoe54
iluvhemi
jontoad
jesse031081
Tom C
Razor
AlterEgo
VIKES4093
jamesv82
Moparcharger07
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 11:09 am

Get on it!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 7:51 pm

Bringing spinach dip and maybe a dessert
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 9:30 pm

Awesome!!!! Shawn I'll have the beer I owe ya for the radio
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 9:44 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Ok the move has been pushed up to Friday so I will be there. I will also be staying out in Plainfield Saturday night so I will be at the meeting spot in Romeoville to lead the pack up north.

Come on weather work with us!

YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 10:50 pm

I am so looking forward to this weekend!!! I love getting out with everyone and doing what our babies were meant to do (Which is tear up the black stuff)! I also have convinced the wife that we will just have to drive down from Lake Geneva on Sunday morning so we can meet everyone at Intermatic instead of trying to meet up on route. I can't wait to see everyone and lose some rubber Smile
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 11:34 pm

Wow!!!! It looks like everything seems to be working for everyone to make this trip. My wife and I are excited!
Fingers cross for the weather now!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:19 am

Moparcharger07 wrote:
I dont drink on Sunday's against my religion.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 7:56 am

I start working at a new site tomorrow (its about god damn time) and we are supposed to be working a shit ton of hours. I will be working Saturday and there is a 50% chance I will be working Sunday too. If I do not work then I will be there with you guys on Sunday. Ill know for sure Saturday after work.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:03 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Moparcharger07 wrote:

I almost spit water all over my laptop.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:25 am

Jojo we will miss you if you have to work but I know how long you have been waiting on this so get to it!
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 10:39 am

Can anyone tell me approximately how long the cruise part is. I know we can't stay for the bbq because we have to get home to the dog, but still hoping to do the cruise. Thinking maybe we could also bring the Durango with the dog for the cruise, but hate to use all that gas just for the dog. LOL Would it be an issue to bring her? Not to the bbq of course. She's very sweet and well behaved, but just a shedding monster and NOT allowed in my Challenger.
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:06 pm

MsScarlett wrote:
Can anyone tell me approximately how long the cruise part is. I know we can't stay for the bbq because we have to get home to the dog, but still hoping to do the cruise. Thinking maybe we could also bring the Durango with the dog for the cruise, but hate to use all that gas just for the dog. LOL Would it be an issue to bring her? Not to the bbq of course. She's very sweet and well behaved, but just a shedding monster and NOT allowed in my Challenger.

Good question, I was wondering also?
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 2:38 pm

Probably half an hour to lake Geneva then bum around there for an hour or so. Then another half hour to Adams mommy's house.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 3:18 pm

Great...thanks Jesse. Appreciate the reply.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 4:20 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Moparcharger07 wrote:

lol, now that's funny stuff right there
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:18 pm

That sucks Joe, BUT workin and making money is more important, hope you come, BUT hope the job comes up as well, we all understand totally man.

And yeah like Jesse said, those times are pretty spot on, as for how long we are out in Lake Geneva, it all depends once we are there, usually once there we all gather and coordinate a time to meet up again, from there we all usually spread out and do our thangs, walk around, visit stores, get some KICK ASS Ice Cream at that corner joint, get a LONG ISLAND or 4 LoL, then we meet again to see if we wanna cruise to the cookout or hang out some more. It's not all about time, just the meetup and leaving the meet up place. After that we're wingin it lol

After we leave Geneva though, usually we're out there about 1.5-2 hrs I wanna say, we head to the cookout, and from there we all eat, hangout, talk, check out cars, etc. Everyone is free to come and go as they please. It's a pretty good day, SO much fun.

Let's all just do the "anti-rain" dance from now till Sunday cheers
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 6:42 pm

Great description of the day....thank you.
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 7:00 pm

Im pissed I will miss this again this year but have to work next 2 weekends so I can take off last 2 for shows eh
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 7:09 pm

That sucks man, wish you could make it.
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 9:07 pm

Cruise crasher!!! I might be attending. Cousin getting married Saturday, if I'm not hungover ill be there and if I come I'll bring something good.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 9:09 pm

We need a yellow car. Already have a green one.
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 9:10 pm

Going to take it easy on the free bar. LOL
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 9:12 pm

Save your liver for the end of the month....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 9:48 pm

canuhemi wrote:
Let me know how that goes
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 9:59 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
canuhemi wrote:
Let me know how that goes

LMAO Modelo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next