Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE

Go down 
+28
funkpolice
moparnoob
Yuro
canuhemi
moparmarc
MsScarlett
BackNBlack
BrightSilverHEMI
kermit
jianni44
RT!st!C
chaynick
jlg1963
Shawn1112
WICKEDSRT8
eviltrycycle
KevinDSClark
firestartr420
liljoejoe54
iluvhemi
jontoad
jesse031081
Tom C
Razor
AlterEgo
VIKES4093
jamesv82
Moparcharger07
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:32 pm

I like that panoramic shot a lot.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:35 pm

I think you maybe stuttering too.
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:36 pm

KevinDSClark wrote:
Thanksish

Very Niceish! Me likish!
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:36 pm

Great pictures....love the panoramaish one the best. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:38 pm

Yall left Chicago-ans and cameback Wisconsi-ans...
Plz dont change this to WAMM lol
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:47 pm

funkpolice wrote:
I like that panoramic shot a lot.

Thankish youish

BackNBlack wrote:
KevinDSClark wrote:
Thanksish

Very Niceish! Me likish!

Iish appreciateish itish Smile

MsScarlett wrote:
Great pictures....love the panoramaish one the best. Thanks for sharing.

Youish are welcomeish and thankish youish
Back to top Go down
jianni44
CAMM Member
jianni44

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 7:59 pm

A great day!!!!
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:08 pm

Moparcharger07 wrote:
Thanks averybody for coming out!!!! It was SUCH a nice day and the weather cooporated in the BEST manner possible!!! It was a GREAT time to see everybody and meet some new faces!! Yes I'm YELLING!!!!! LoL

Couldn't have asked for a better day, I was iffy about the weather, but it was GREAT!! I am SO glad it wasn't called off!! The drive was nice, the people were great, the visit to Lake Geneva was great!! This is a MUST every year!! And thanks again to everybody for all the food and stuff, we TOTALLY enjoyed it.....ish LoL

Adam , thanks again for making sure this Lake Geneva trip was such a great time "ish." Everyone had a blast and it was great getting to drive on some country roads and enjoy walking around Lake Geneva. The food was great and seeing all the CAMM family is always an awesome time. Thank you to your mom for hosting the group at her house and hanging out with us. Look forward to the next trip!

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Photo_11

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Photo_16

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Photo_18
3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Photo_12

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Photo_13

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Photo_14

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:46 pm

Bro that panoramic shot is the shit "ish". I wouldnt mind blowing that up and hanging it in the garage. Maybe someone can photoshop it and add "Camm" or something like that on the pic.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 9:38 pm

shawn if you click on the bottom left where it says Pano1 below the photo you can select different sizes on Kevins flickr account. the original file is plenty big to make a big print like you want. if you want me to edit it for you let me know

download link... http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2811/9001574484_5ef479046a_o_d.jpg

i have a large raw file of the panorama i posted on the CAMM facebook if you want it too. it is 68x14 inches, i can email it to you. all of the photo upload sites re-size it much smaller.

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 2e4dws5
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:06 pm

Great day today so glad the weather cooperated. Thank you Mr. Ish for putting this together.

Great pics Kevin.

I think my stomach is finally not hating me for all the crap I ate.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:33 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Bro that panoramic shot is the shit "ish". I wouldnt mind blowing that up and hanging it in the garage. Maybe someone can photoshop it and add "Camm" or something like that on the pic.

here... hope Kevin doesn't mind that i edited his photo for you. added the header for you and changed exposure/contrast and some stuff a bit too. warning it is a very large photo that will take a while to load, i guess flickr is one of the few websites that will host that big of an image for free.

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 9002492555_0c3b894ae7_o
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:43 pm

Thank youish to Crystal, Adam and his mom for opening her house once again for us to hang out.

A great time for sure to hang out with the CAMM family on what turned out to be a perfect day and the food was great.

Kevin, great pictures.

I'm upload my pics tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:03 am

That panoramic shot is cool, almost done with my car, gonna have to come and say hi to my mechanic again and meet you all, looks like you had good times.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 5:51 am

Jon,that panorama shot is cool. Cant believeca phone did thst
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 8:45 am

You are all idiots-ish.

But for real I did nothing for this one, it was all Adam and he did an amazing job as usual. I am so happy that everyone made it out and the numbers increased again.

Thanks so much Adam and your whole family for putting this day together again.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 11:29 am

For those of you who havent done this, you dont know what you are missing. This was my 1st LG cruise and I will never miss it again.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:24 pm

Couldn't agree more with Shawn. Now my car needs MORE POWER!!!! lol! Again, thanks Adam for a great day.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:53 pm

Power is a state of mind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jianni44
CAMM Member
jianni44

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 1:23 pm

Great time, can't say it enough...
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 6:37 pm

Tom C wrote:
Power is a state of mind. Very Happy

There's no replacement for displacement...
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 8:43 pm

Here are a few

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Img_6410

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Img_6510

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Img_6511

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Img_6512

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Img_6513

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Img_6514

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Img_6515

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Img_6610

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 Img_6611
Back to top Go down
WICKEDSRT8
CAMM Member
WICKEDSRT8

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 11:06 pm

I just wanted to express my thanks to Adam. his mom and everyone that went. My family had a "GREAT TIME" on the cruise. My son and daughter loved everybody's cars and how we all got to "drive fast" and have fun! I glad the weather worked in our favor and we did not decide to cancel it, that would have sucked. My kids were so beat that they slept the whole way home. Already looking forward to next years.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 5:26 am

Nice pics James! Thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 7:49 am

GREAT pics guys!!! And I cant express enough, Sunday was FRIGGIN AWESOME!!!! I'm glad everybody had a good time!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13