Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise

Go down 
+16
Tom C
justus1900
stairman
firestartr420
Xenon
vagrant
Shawn1112
AlterEgo
jamesv82
xegitalian19xx
Headtripp
Razor
KevinDSClark
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
Moparcharger07
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 9:58 pm

Ok everybody time to start planning the Lake Geneva cruise agian this year. Last year was SO much fun and TOTALLY wanna do this one again with some more cars!!! Like last year the destination will be Lake Geneva. As for the starting point, I am open to suggestions, if the same starting point as last year in Spring Grove at the old Intermatic Building was good, then we can do that, really big parking lot with easy access in and out, if anybody has any suggestions too, feel free to colaborate on the idea. Once in Lake Geneva, we'll park and walk around through all the little stores, go to the lake, grab a bite to eat, maybe some ice cream at that corner joint again.... TOTALLY a fun time last year hanging in town. After Lake Geneva, we will then cruise a little more north to Silver Lake, WI with some CRAZY back roads, and the HUGE ass hill, those who last year remember I am sure lol Plus driving past the house where the re-make of Amityville was filmed too!! Like I said I am TOTALLY open to suggestions, I mean, if ya'll wanna drive further we can even go out to Kenosha to the lake as well, just throwing some ideas out there.

I am gonna reach out to the place we ate last year (Popeye's restaurant not the fast food place lol) to HOPEFULLY set up some parking in their lot, they have the room, and I'm gonna throw how much our bill was last year in they're face so hopefully they will let us park there.

I am leaning towards either June 3rd OR June 10th, last year it was the 5th. Those dates are Sundays....

What ya'll thinking?? Hope we can get some more cars, turn some heads, have some fun, and meet some friendly faces!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:02 pm

I'm gunna send you a pm.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:03 pm

It was a great time! Were in for sure. The winding roads were a blast. Within 5 minutes we were up to 100mph. Anyone that can do it should
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 7:57 am

jesse031081 wrote:
It was a great time! Were in for sure. The winding roads were a blast. Within 5 minutes we were up to 100mph. Anyone that can do it should

Are you sure the car is running ok 5 mins to get up to 100 sounds like something could be wrong. Smile I kid I kid.

But seriously last year was a blast I know we talked about doing a bbq in the park that we stopped at in the afternoon, but I would say lets do the restaurant again they had good food.
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 9:25 am

Id love to go if i can get someone to cover my shift at work. Idk about the 100mph and curvy roads i drive the old man 300 afterall
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 10:30 am

My suggestion is map the route we are taking the whole trip so we don't have to try and find lost people like we did last year
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 3:36 pm

I'd be in but more prone to going if we could do this on a Saturday...Doing much of anything on Sunday kinda blows in my opinion!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 4:26 pm

Yeah, I'll try to make a map..... totally agree

I'm actually emailing the restaurant right now, to set up some parking hopefully

And yeah, the bbq does sound good at that park as well, hell we're ALWAYS hunry so we can eat twice lol
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 4:48 pm

If its June 3rd I'd like to go, if its the 10th I won't be able to make it.

James
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 7:14 pm

I would love to go again. It was a good time.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:30 am

Headtripp wrote:
My suggestion is map the route we are taking the whole trip so we don't have to try and find lost people like we did last year

Hey I resemble that remark.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:12 am

KevinDSClark wrote:
Headtripp wrote:

I take it you were the one that got lost???
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 11:35 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
KevinDSClark wrote:
Headtripp wrote:

Yea me and vagrant got stuck at a light and then lost the group.
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 12:35 pm

KevinDSClark wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
KevinDSClark wrote:
Headtripp wrote:

Yea me and vagrant got stuck at a light and then lost the group.

Wait a second! I don't remember going to this last year..hrm...but I'm down this year!
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 12:38 pm

Oh hell.. vagrant got lost wayyyyyyyy before any 'light' .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 12:40 pm

I am blaming you anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 4:25 pm

Vagrant always seems to be the one "left behind" yet he has one of the bigger motors when we go on these things... seems like someone drives a little "granny-ish"
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 5:26 pm

I can't help it!..your mom likes it slow...
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 5:36 pm

vagrant wrote:
I can't help it!..your mom likes it slow...

actually.... my mom would probably say you drive like a granny as well...
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 6:01 pm

Bump, still workin out details, BUT it's still on
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 6:30 pm

Well, pick a date damn it!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 7:10 pm

stairman wrote:
Well, pick a date damn it!! LOL
Yeah so i can try n get off work
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 9:26 pm

June 3rd
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 9:36 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2012, 10:51 pm

Pretty sure were in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise   2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Anuual Lake Geneva Cruise
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next