Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE

Go down 
+28
funkpolice
moparnoob
Yuro
canuhemi
moparmarc
MsScarlett
BackNBlack
BrightSilverHEMI
kermit
jianni44
RT!st!C
chaynick
jlg1963
Shawn1112
WICKEDSRT8
eviltrycycle
KevinDSClark
firestartr420
liljoejoe54
iluvhemi
jontoad
jesse031081
Tom C
Razor
AlterEgo
VIKES4093
jamesv82
Moparcharger07
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:32 pm

Ok so after the cruise Adam's mom is going to open her house to us and feed us. Asking everyone that is coming to bring either a side dish, snack, or dessert. I think the plan is for Adam's mom to meet us at the meetup spot and take all the food so it doesn't get tossed around. Bring what you want to drink as well.

Would like to start a list of those attending and what you are bringing.

This is happening a few days after the 4th anniversary of this forum being started so would like to be able to celebrate with all of you.

Questions let Adam or myself know.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on May 25th 2013, 8:53 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 4:55 pm

Mary and I will be there. Will bring a salad
Back to top Go down
WICKEDSRT8
CAMM Member
WICKEDSRT8

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 5:26 pm

I will bring a variety of potato chips and a case of water.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 6:04 pm

ill be there of course... and ill bring... um... a fruit and veggie tray again? unless someone tells me to bring something different... its easier for me to just be told what to bring...
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:04 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Ok so after the cruise Adam's mom is going to open her house to us and feed us. Asking everyone that is coming to bring either a side dish, snack, or dessert. I think the plan is for Adam's mom to meet us at the meetup spot and take all the food so it doesn't get tossed around. Bring what you want to drink as well.

This is happening a few days after the 4th anniversary of this forum being started so would like to be able to celebrate with all of you.

Attending

Moparcharger07
eviltrycycle - thinking about it still
Tom C and Mary - salad
WICKEDSRT8 - chips and water

scratch I could have sworn I said we were coming like 2 pages ago Smile

How about a cheesecake for my little contribution unless there is something you guys would prefer.

Can't wait to see everyone! I will be up in Lake Geneva already so I need to figure out where to meet you guys!!! Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 7:14 pm

Things change so I asked again. I never assume with you guys.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 8:17 pm

my pops said he would make his deviled eggs for me to bring. maybe something else too. not sure.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 8:34 pm

Ill be there with the Blazer. We did agree on June 9th right?
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:06 pm

Yup the 9th for sure!! I'll bring some food, and get some plates and sporks and shit as well. We will also hase roast beef and buns at the house once we arrive
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:13 pm

Sounds good! What do you guys need me to bring? I know you said something to eat/drink but we should probably get a list going so some people don't bring too much of the same thing. Good idea or no?
Back to top Go down
jianni44
CAMM Member
jianni44

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:15 pm

I'll be there, bringing booze for dessert...
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:22 pm

KevinDSClark wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:

Attending

Moparcharger07
Tom C and Mary - salad

scratch I could have sworn I said we were coming like 2 pages ago Smile

How about a cheesecake for my little contribution unless there is something you guys would prefer.

Can't wait to see everyone! I will be up in Lake Geneva already so I need to figure out where to meet you guys!!! Any suggestions?

Kinda hard to say, but we will be out there, I can call ya when we are close to figure something out?? You know how it was last year, there was CAMM members EVERYWHERE!! LoL
Back to top Go down
jianni44
CAMM Member
jianni44

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:23 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:

Attending

Moparcharger07
Tom C and Mary - salad

I'll bring coleslaw...
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:24 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Sounds good! What do you guys need me to bring? I know you said something to eat/drink but we should probably get a list going so some people don't bring too much of the same thing. Good idea or no?

Crystal has started a list, I know last year there were SO many chips I brought home LoL

I remember Vic brought the "Jacked" Doritos and wouldnt take them, so I at the shit outta them many late nights after the cruise, and went to bed with a BURNING tongue LoL
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:24 pm

It's gonna be a good time, I double posted somehow so I just edited it and had to say something else, plus I;'m pretty drunk, so I dunno know whats happening right now LoL

Too much yard work and heat, and WAY too many beers
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:27 pm

Moparcharger07 wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Crystal has started a list, I know last year there were SO many chips I brought home LoL

I remember Vic brought the "Jacked" Doritos and wouldnt take them, so I at the shit outta them many late nights after the cruise, and went to bed with a BURNING tongue LoL

Lol wow, i missed it completely. Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:30 pm

I'd like to come if you guys don't mind a frog in the mix. However, I'll admit to not being entirely clear where the initial meeting location is? I saw at the old Intermatic building in Spring Grove between 9:30-10am, but I'm kinda ignorant of that part of Chicagoland.

It'll most likely just be myself. Not sure what I'm bringing yet, but I'll post back with something.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:33 pm

I dont know what ill bring yet.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:33 pm

paul.elkins.12 wrote:
I'd like to come if you guys don't mind a frog in the mix. However, I'll admit to not being entirely clear where the initial meeting location is? I saw at the old Intermatic building in Spring Grove between 9:30-10am, but I'm kinda ignorant of that part of Chicagoland.

It'll most likely just be myself. Not sure what I'm bringing yet, but I'll post back with something.

You are more than welcome to come.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:34 pm

paul.elkins.12 wrote:

7777 Winn Road, Spring Grove, IL
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:40 pm

paul.elkins.12 wrote:

your out my way, i usually meet up with crystal and just follow her out to meets. you can tag along with us if you want.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:40 pm

im in will bring the potato salad again
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 9:48 pm

In regards on wher to meet in Geneva find a bar probaly there will be someone there b
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 10:34 pm

Ill bring crabs
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 5:28 am

I'm in, since someone is bring chips just let me know what you would like me to bring or to just chip in money to Adam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE   3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3RD ANNUAL LAKE GENEVA CRUISE
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next