Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

projection light help

Go down 
+3
jontoad
liljoejoe54
inkedup
7 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

projection light help Empty
PostSubject: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 8:05 pm

anyone have these and delete the three led's under headlights
projection light help Halo10
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 8:13 pm

You want to remove the LEDs or just keep them off? If you just want them off, there are some wires for the LEDs sticking out the back that you can just cut.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 8:18 pm

Oh that info usually goes for $30 but ill only charge you $49. Lol.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 8:35 pm

i have the newer version with the brighter CCFL halos but i think most of it is the same. i just never hooked up the 3 led's. i think they look stupid. looks great without them lit.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 9:12 pm

just keep them off,i never really liked them they were just there .now ones out
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 10:04 pm

just cut the wires coming from them bro
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 10:06 pm

what up bro guess what my passenger hid is out too.lol
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 10:07 pm

lmao. just shoot him a messiness for replacement or threaten him lmao
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 10:09 pm

he never send me the one he said he was going to,it works sometimes........
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 10:10 pm

hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 10:15 pm

i want to believe it has something to do with the temp change...cause it was working till it got cooler recently.i still ned to get a dam oil change i barely drove it at all this summer too expensive
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 8:02 am

I just left mine disconected
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 9:11 pm

I have come to the conclusion that HID's SUCK. If I drove mine on the street I would just retain the projectors and go back to the stock harness and bulbs. Our cars canbus and electrical systems just don't like the HID shit.

Mike for the led that you have out, just push the wire further in. One of mine did that and pushing the wire in deeper solved the issue. It's not making the connection.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 10:14 pm

I was thinking of (on mine), taking out the shitty white led's, and replacing them with orange ones, and hooking those up to the turn signal, then deleting the turn signal bulb from working, so only the orange led's are the turn signals....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 12:53 am

Moved to Electronics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: projection light help   projection light help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

projection light help
Page 1 of 1