Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Six flags Great America

Go down 
+14
chargerchick
ghost
Headtripp
Shawn1112
ChiTownHemi
TheDarkKnight
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
Admin
HiPwr
ttruckinon
xegitalian19xx
HemiMag
Snappy Bitch
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

Six flags Great America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 11:39 am

They can write you a ticket and then you can go to court and lie to the judge and say that you don't live in IL after the cop has seen your car parked at the apartment complex for six months.

Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

Six flags Great America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 12:29 pm

haha....i'll get the damm sticker......I do maintain residency there in FLA though, have a condo there usually spend a few months there a year when its not being rented out
Back to top Go down

Six flags Great America
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3