Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Six flags Great America

Go down 
+14
chargerchick
ghost
Headtripp
Shawn1112
ChiTownHemi
TheDarkKnight
AlterEgo
eviltrycycle
Admin
HiPwr
ttruckinon
xegitalian19xx
HemiMag
Snappy Bitch
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Six flags Great America - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 10:14 pm

If its a Saturday I would have to meet up with you guys after I spring myself from work. The 3rd is out for sure I have a wedding I have to go to.

Get em' snappy mom!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 10:16 pm

id be down for it depending on the day. Saturdays are hard to get off work so Sundays would be ideal but if its on a Saturday and i can get it off it would be awesome. i love having excuses to have Saturdays off. lol.
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 10:17 pm

call in crystal.... or request day off....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2009, 11:13 pm

I have no more days to request off. But once you guys decide I will see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2009, 7:38 am

We can't do October 3. Nicks first homecoming game/dance.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2009, 8:08 am

i've got a stack of singles and a roll of quarters with your name all over em, and i tell you what, i feel like spending some $, lol!
ChargerWife#1 wrote:
Bring your money DAVE!!!!!! tongue
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2009, 12:14 pm

Update:

Tickets for Fright Fest Group Rate are $32 a person
Parking in Main Lot is $25 per car
Parking in Secondary lot is $15 per car

There is a picnic area outside the main gates first come basis and you are allowed to bring your own food....
You may exit park as often as you make like but to honor ticket price you must return to park by 7:00 p.m. no exceptions.

The only way to ensure parking together is to arrive together and attendants may start or try to get us in one row....

hours for the 10th or 17th are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

let me know whose in or not and how many people are in your group.
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2009, 12:15 pm

hey dave... i always knew that was a roll of quarters in your pants!!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2009, 10:12 pm

ChargerWife#1 wrote:
hey dave... i always knew that was a roll of quarters in your pants!!!!

oh burn!
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 8:17 am

i'm down!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 4:06 pm

$25.00 to park in the main lot????? These fuckers wonder why attendance is down!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 7:49 pm

I can't believe they charge you to park there. Isn't admission enough? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 8:37 pm

chargerchick wrote:
I can't believe they charge you to park there. Isn't admission enough? Rolling Eyes
If you were to go with a family of 4 and pay regular admission and parking you would spend close to $200.00 just to get in! That doesnt include gas, food, games. Thats why attendance is down, then you wait over 1hr for the good rides. Its almost to the point where a middle class family cant afford to go.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 8:47 pm

This is why i havent gone since i was 18 or so
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 9:09 pm

Just got something from my work that states our price for Fright Fest tickets are $27.00 each.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
Trophy Girl
CAMM Member
Trophy Girl

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 9:34 am

wow well thats better than their regular price. eh
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 9:55 am

i just cant get past the $25 parking fee.......I mean what is the logic for that. Charge more for the ticket so people get turned off by the price......or charge less for the ticket to the park(makes it more appealing) then sucker the clients when they pull in with $25.......
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 10:03 am

Welcome to IL.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 10:05 am

we have a 6 flags by us here in Jersey too, and yeah thats what it costs to park here too, HUGE reason why I never went.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 10:07 am

You'll find a lot of ugly fees in IL. For example, you'll need a parking sticker for Schaumburg. I got a ticket for not having one when I moved there.
Back to top Go down
Trophy Girl
CAMM Member
Trophy Girl

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 10:10 am

HiPwr wrote:
You'll find a lot of ugly fees in IL. For example, you'll need a parking sticker for Schaumburg. I got a ticket for not having one when I moved there.

i know all about it Mad
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 10:18 am

well i am keeping my florida plates, so am i still going to need one?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 10:30 am

Yes, you'll need one. Especially if you aren't garaging your car. That's how they caught me; making a sweep through my apartment complex. They may even get you for that tag, too. If you live in IL, you are going to have to get IL plates (unless you are in the military).
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 10:45 am

i maintain residency there........oh yeah
Back to top Go down
Trophy Girl
CAMM Member
Trophy Girl

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 11:34 am

IF your car is registered in another state they cant really do much you just say your on vacation or on visit i mean they are not blind they see you have different plates but eventually they will find out if they watch you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six flags Great America   Six flags Great America - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six flags Great America
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: