Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

trim removal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

trim removal Empty
PostSubject: trim removal   trim removal I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 8:19 pm

how do i take out silver pieces .....steering wheel,speedo rings,and around shifter .i got the whole upper pc of down to the ashtrahy
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

trim removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: trim removal   trim removal I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 9:28 pm

when i had my dash apart to do the color i noticed it wasnt possible to remove the chrome rings around the dash, they are one piece and in the case of my car, they were plastic welded in and couldnt be removed. as for the steering wheel, those should just pop out with a small pocket screw driver. as for the shifter, the chrome bezel peice should just pull straight up although i know things are a little different on the 09 though.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

trim removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: trim removal   trim removal I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 9:37 pm

You sure they just pop out on wheel.I was just reading and some said take airbags out first
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

trim removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: trim removal   trim removal I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 9:41 pm

it might be easier to remove the air bag... but you shouldnt have to... and surprisingly, i cant really seem to find it here in the service manual... let dig a little further
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

trim removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: trim removal   trim removal I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 9:47 pm

btw, removal of the airbag is a very simple process to be honest. you might just want to go that direction anyway, and save yourself the hassle...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

trim removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: trim removal   trim removal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trim removal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: