Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

interior trim removal?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

interior trim removal? Empty
PostSubject: interior trim removal?   interior trim removal? I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2009, 11:58 pm

does anyone know how to remove the silver trim piece that is on the passenger side? i want to remove without damaging, thinking about painting them. there is also one on each door.
[img]interior trim removal? Inside12[/img]

Last edited by sak9880 on July 8th 2009, 12:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : trying to get pic)
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: interior trim removal?   interior trim removal? I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 12:51 am

IMO its probably help in by clips so you might just have to pull it out. But I wouldnt try it unless you know for sure. You can take the glove box door out and look up under the dash to see if you see any clips that go through the dash behind the trim.
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: interior trim removal?   interior trim removal? I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 11:29 pm

i'll give that a try, thanks
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: interior trim removal?   interior trim removal? I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2009, 8:14 pm

I wanna say epoxy beads.. A buddy of mine took his off and painted them.. One of them fell off after he put them back on and there's a bunch of dots all the way down the groove.. That could've been what he applied though..
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: interior trim removal?   interior trim removal? I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 5:16 pm

I know this is an old post, but did you ever get that Nav. bezel off? I see that you live in town, so if you need some help I could stop by and do it for you. How about a nice CF bezel instead of painting yours? I have one ready to go! cheap. If you have an 07 or 06 it will fit.
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: interior trim removal?   interior trim removal? I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 8:48 pm

no worries, no i know how to get the nav bezel, looking at the rest of the sliver trim like above the glove box. yeah this was an old pic just to show what i was talking about, i have a double din in now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interior trim removal?   interior trim removal? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interior trim removal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: