Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

installed my dpic guage.

Go down 
+3
Shawn1112
liljoejoe54
jontoad
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

installed my dpic guage. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: installed my dpic guage.   installed my dpic guage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 12:35 pm

well when i get it by all means take my car for a ride...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: installed my dpic guage.   installed my dpic guage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 5:21 pm

The only thing I would find acceptable blocking my view through the front windshield would be a blower sticking up through the hood.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: installed my dpic guage.   installed my dpic guage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 6:34 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
well when i get it by all means take my car for a ride...

Yay!!!! Thanks bro, now hurry and go get the damn thing already, lol.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: installed my dpic guage.   installed my dpic guage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2010, 8:56 pm

lol...i will do my best to get it joey...

Eric... i would love a 6-71 sticking up thru my hood.... ehhhh i just got a hard on ... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: installed my dpic guage.   installed my dpic guage. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

installed my dpic guage.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2