Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL

Go down 
+20
liljoejoe54
WideSpicy
Dartboy
Hoodie
Headtripp
Illinois Chaos
AR-15QUEEN
arivera
MrsHoodie
HiPwr
Snappy Bitch
otter1363
jontoad
AlterEgo
Iguanaman
bogieboy
jesse031081
chargerchick
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:24 pm

I don't know since I don't have anyone saying yes or no for sure they are coming yet........
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:34 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
I don't know since I don't have anyone saying yes or no for sure they are coming yet........

If I get a babysitter for the boys (maybe my mom), I plan on being there. Stay tuned...I have to be a definite maybe for now.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:44 pm

Put us down for a YES (I think Nick will be bowling too)
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:45 pm

ARGHHHH! Forget it! I have a work thingy to go to!!! BUMMER!!!! Maybe Vic and Nick will go..... Blush
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:46 pm

WHAT!!!!! BOOOOOOOOO

I added you all I will back you out.

I also added people I talked to and they verbally told me they were coming or were just about sure they were coming.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:48 pm

It's the holiday party that our physicians throw for us. Lemme see tomorrow who all is going. It starts at 6pm and is at Randall Oaks so maybe I can stay for a few and then meet up with everyone at around 8 or so (or not go at all, I'll have to see who all is going)

put me as a maybe. I hate to miss CAMM events for work stuff!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:49 pm

What holiday are they celebrating? Wink
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:59 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
What holiday are they celebrating? Wink

Groundhog Day Feb. 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 11:01 pm

WOW...

I just looked up Feb. 6 on wikipedia to check the holidays celebrated on that date and...WHO KNEW???

International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation
Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand main holiday in New Zealand – also called New Zealand Day.
Sami National Day (in Finland and Scandinavia)
Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church (per the Roman Catholic Calendar of Saints):
Saint Amand, Apostle of the Franks
Saint Vedastus
Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
Saint Paul Miki
Saint Titus
February 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 11:22 pm

They have a saint of florists WTF lol
It's just the doctors Christmas/Newyears party
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 12:39 am

Very nice dave.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 3:10 pm

This would be their answer to option 2:

In order to make a reservation, you would have to book a group event with
us, otherwise we do not accept lane reservations. We can always build a
customized package for you. Im not sure if everyone in your party would be
over 21, but if you all were, then we could possibly reserve some tables
for you in the lounge if you were to order a couple platters of appetizers.
We also have 3 pool tables in their which are available for rental for $10
per pool table per hour. We have two additional pool tables in the common
area by the lanes. Our group rate for bowling with a minimum of 10 ppl
is $11.99/per person one hour with shoes and $14.99/per person for two
hours with shoes. Laser tag is $5.99 per person for a 15 min. session on
fri-sun. Bumper cars are $2.00 per person. Let me know how I can further
assist you.

My fear is that we get there and the lanes are taken for hours and so are the pool tables. I would almost rather go in knowing that we are going to have an area. If you guys are ok with playing it by ear that I am ok with that but the first person that says anything about waiting I can't promise I won't throw a bowling ball at ya.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 8:37 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
WOW...

I just looked up Feb. 6 on wikipedia to check the holidays celebrated on that date and...WHO KNEW???

Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand main holiday in New Zealand – also called New Zealand Day.
Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church (per the Roman Catholic Calendar of Saints):
Saint Vedastus
Saint Paul Miki
Saint Titus

Seriously dude, I'm startin' to worry about your "work at home" thing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 8:48 pm

HA!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 9:45 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Iguanaman wrote:
WOW...

Saint Vedastus
Saint Paul Miki
Saint Titus

That was ONE DAY!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 9:45 pm

You're just getting worried because Eric's not the only one with "that" sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 10:18 pm

Option 2 for me as well.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 10:24 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
Iguanaman wrote:
WOW...

Saint Vedastus
Saint Paul Miki
Saint Titus

That was ONE DAY!

and now here's Another....see what I mean clown
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 11:18 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
You're just getting worried because Eric's not the only one with "that" sense of humor.

Great. Now there's 2 of you. Lovely. doh
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 12:56 am

AlterEgo wrote:
Iguanaman wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
Iguanaman wrote:
WOW...

Saint Vedastus
Saint Paul Miki
Saint Titus

That was ONE DAY!

and now here's Another....see what I mean clown

???Confused. I didn't work from home today.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 7:54 am

Me are Sunny are in for this one.. I'ma do everything in my power to make this one..

I think having the set schedule kinda sucks BUT like you said Crystal, at least we know that we'll have lanes..
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:22 am

uhhhhhh......
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 6:16 pm

Nice catch Chris. I totally missed that one. wtf
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:14 pm

Count us out. Work wins. No Have fun! I'm sorry to miss it.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:46 pm

chargerchick wrote:
Nice catch Chris. I totally missed that one. wtf

OK, how did you gals miss that one?

If there was some holiday listed as "International Festival of Rippin' Off Guys' Junk" you can be sure I'd take notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next