Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL

Go down 
+20
liljoejoe54
WideSpicy
Dartboy
Hoodie
Headtripp
Illinois Chaos
AR-15QUEEN
arivera
MrsHoodie
HiPwr
Snappy Bitch
otter1363
jontoad
AlterEgo
Iguanaman
bogieboy
jesse031081
chargerchick
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:11 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
No editing?

Ummmm...Joey...you DID edit, you know, THOSE pics...didn't you?

You might have to enlighten me Dave, lol. They are almost finished uploading so hurry so I can take them off my photobucket real quick.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:13 pm

These pics:

bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:14 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
These pics:

bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake

LMAO!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:19 pm

Here are the pics. My camera was passed around more than my ex GF so id like to thank everyone for helping out and taking pics.
https://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f135/liljoejoe54/CAMM/Bowling%202-20-10/?start=0
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:25 pm

First pic of the inside of a trunk, who's trunk???
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:29 pm

SWEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my backseat is the first pIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:35 pm

In the pic with Chris and Joey....the girl in the background looks scared. LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:36 pm

AR-15QUEEN wrote:
In the pic with Chris and Joey....the girl in the background looks scared. LOL!!!

Lol she was asking me and Chris who ordered the beer and we both pointed to Dave at the same time.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:38 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:39 pm

Joey....you didnt put a single pic of me in there.....just the one of my backseat.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:42 pm

bogieboy wrote:
Joey....you didnt put a single pic of me in there.....just the one of my backseat.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I got a bunch more i still have to upload.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:43 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
bogieboy wrote:

I got a bunch more i still have to upload.

ok then....and dont forget the pic of the "freebie"!!!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:46 pm

Yay! Pics! Thanks for posting them Joey! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 6:19 pm

bogieboy wrote:
SWEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my backseat is the first pIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay me!!!!
very nice set-up bro, I have to see it in person. Did you do it yourself?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 6:34 pm

178 WHAT!!!!

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 DSC_6619
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 6:41 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
178 WHAT!!!!

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 DSC_6619

Damn! looks like my kind of scores!!!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 6:52 pm

There was an online bowling game around Halloween where you throw a pumpkin at cats & were heckled by a witch; I did pretty good in that.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 6:54 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
bogieboy wrote:
very nice set-up bro, I have to see it in person. Did you do it yourself?

To be totally honest, I did about 80% of it after m brother did the basic layout.....I also built the whole sub enclosure..... I took the idea that I wanted to the local audio shop and they told me $800+ materials......I said fuck it, ima build it myself......so I did!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 7:00 pm

Looks good! I'm going to get around to my trunk sooner or later. I plan on doing it myself also
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 8:32 pm

Cool!!! Let me know when, I can design some stuff for ya and run #s on subs to optimise the enclosure.......its one of my hobbies........
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 8:50 pm

OMG!!! What the HELL was my kid doing??? You guys are a bad influence on him!! LOL

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 DSC_6501
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 8:54 pm

Hey he was right there with them most of the night.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 8:55 pm

whats with the Freddie Kruger shirt crystal
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 8:56 pm

I am going to burn that bloody shirt I don't know why I wore it. Sad
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 8:57 pm

sorry its a touchy subject. I mean it looks nice on you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next