Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL

Go down 
+20
liljoejoe54
WideSpicy
Dartboy
Hoodie
Headtripp
Illinois Chaos
AR-15QUEEN
arivera
MrsHoodie
HiPwr
Snappy Bitch
otter1363
jontoad
AlterEgo
Iguanaman
bogieboy
jesse031081
chargerchick
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2010, 11:30 pm

Use the bumpers next time, Dave. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hipo
Founding Member
Founding Member

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 3:39 pm

IM IN!!!! DO WE HAVE TO PAY!? AND I DNT HAVE ANY BALLS!!! WAIT LET ME REPHRASE THAT!!! I DNT HAVE A BOWLING BALL !!! ANY HELP WITH BETTER DETAILS!? SINCE THIS PARTY ORGANIZER SUCKS BIG HIPPO BALLS!!!!! Uri
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 7:45 pm

Wow Hipo calm down....

Yes you have to pay its like $12.00 a game I think and that includes shoes.

We are just going to show up, get lanes, play pool, play laser tag and smash each other with the bumper cars. Bring money for all activities and whatever you want to eat or drink. Rest of the info is in the first post.

See everyone there.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 7:47 pm

HIPO! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING!!!??????? Wink
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2010, 7:50 pm

Because he was dropped on his head.....
Back to top Go down
hipo
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 7:39 pm

dam my bad!!! i had caps on all day wen i was posting and prettending to do my job! u know how it works boss leaves switch pages boss comes i am working! good concept i have going dnt you think!! besides YALL SHOULD BE GLAD IM POSTING NOW!!!! I THINK I HAVE URI BEAT!!!!!!!! Uri bootyshake
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 8:11 pm

Yeah a few more posts and you can actually PM people now! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
V Needs Speed
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 9:46 pm

Right only a few more for me too! (Just getting another post in!)
Back to top Go down
V Needs Speed
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2010, 9:46 pm

And why not another?
Back to top Go down
hipo
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 8:18 pm

i know huh!!! too bad i know the moders and they cant hook a brother up!! i have to do it like all these peeps!!!! salty!!!
Back to top Go down
hipo
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 8:20 pm

and to add more im labled as a founding member wtf!!! but i got a plan and im gonna see if it works!!! (evil laugh) (evil laugh) blowme
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2010, 9:45 pm

Nice job bro!!!! Hmmmm.......How can I get where you are?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
V Needs Speed
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2010, 11:42 am

not saying im not coming though, but shoe rental is usually like 3 or 4 dollars. 12 - 4 =8. 8 bucks a game? thats .80 per frame! as a bowler myself, thats pretty ridiculous. just my opinion.

hey cool, and i unlocked PM'ing with this post! wooohooo!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2010, 3:44 pm

I'm done trying to plan this. Will just show up. See who shows up there and we will just play it by ear.

See everyone in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 12:18 am

so, the 20th at 7PM?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 6:26 am

Yep. If anyone needs my cell number just send a pm.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 11:58 pm

I am still hoping to get out there......I gotta get it "approved" though..........(living at home with parents sucks......)
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 11:25 pm

Its almost that time.

I really want to do laser tag, I need to shoot stuff.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 11:37 pm

crystal if you wanna shoot something go to the car wash and shoot your car with some water!!!!! that thing was nasty
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 12:00 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Its almost that time.

I really want to do laser tag, I need to shoot stuff.

i have something you can shoot! believe it or not, that is not a perverted comment in the least bit!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 12:02 am

I really want to go, but right now, it looks like I can't.........gotta talk it over with the parents a bit more......
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 9:15 am

Jesse I let the snow shoot it last night. Its nice and shiny right now. I know it was gross looking, I was so sad but it was wait in line for an hour or come hang out with you guys.

Ghost I can take it perverted if that helps? (and I know that comment will get comments)

WOOT just got the day off so it will be an even better day now that I don't have to be up at 4 AM.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 10:05 am

talked it over with the parents this morning, and it sounds like me and my brother can go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 12:07 pm

hey can someone bring some CAMM stickers for me????

maybe 2 of these in blue 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 Altcammdecals

and 2 of these in white???1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 DSCF0168

T'would be much appreciated............ Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 3:35 pm

I will see what I can do. Glad you guys can make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next