Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL

Go down 
+10
bogieboy
Shawn1112
AlterEgo
goldberg1701
jontoad
RT!st!C
Hi Yo Silver
Fidostudio
Okie6.1
eviltrycycle
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 10:25 am

Saturday March 26th
Looking to be on the lane to start bowling at 7:00 PM (so probably get there between 6:30 and 7)

Address:
Brunswick Zone XL - Romeoville
735 Center Blvd., Romeoville, IL 60446

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to popular demand we are going to have our bowling night.

If we can get 20 people confirmed solid then I can get a packaged deal for us that includes:

2 hours of bowling, includes shoe rentals
Pizza buffet at the lanes that includes salad, garlic bread and unlimited soda and coffee (adult drinks are separate), brownies and cookies
Two games of laser tag
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The price per person for the package is $30. If we go with this package then we can paypal the money to the CAMM account and I will just use the CAMM credit card to pay for it.

If we can't get 20 people then I will go back to the coordinator and work something else out.

I need to know no later then the end of Feb who is in and then we will go from there.

Thanks

Last edited by eviltrycycle on March 13th 2011, 5:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 11:19 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 1:02 pm

Damn, that's far!
Back to top Go down
Hi Yo Silver
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 1:39 pm

Fidostudio wrote:
Damn, that's far!

Ya got a car, right?
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 3:43 pm

Romeoville Sad
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 4:12 pm

It's like an hour plus...just ruins the drinking aspect.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 7:09 pm

everything we do is gonna be far for someone.

when we south guys meet you guys at GLD its a hell of a haul.

if we had a travelers award team headtripp would get it. they drive down here for almost every south event.

honestly its a great bowling alley, we had a fun time last time. it has like 64 lanes in the place and a big bar to get some grub at.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 7:20 pm

Alas, I won't be ably to bring my 200 average to the occasion. I will have already moved to El Paso, TX by then.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 8:30 pm

jontoad wrote:
everything we do is gonna be far for someone.

when we south guys meet you guys at GLD its a hell of a haul.

if we had a travelers award team headtripp would get it. they drive down here for almost every south event.

honestly its a great bowling alley, we had a fun time last time. it has like 64 lanes in the place and a big bar to get some grub at.

True...I forget we are scattered all over...everyone just needs to move to the NW Burbs Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 9:53 pm

I promise there will be things planned in all areas this year.
Back to top Go down
Hi Yo Silver
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 11:08 pm

Fidostudio wrote:
It's like an hour plus...just ruins the drinking aspect.

Sorry Tom I was just giving you a little shit. Did not fore see the reaction. Everyone who lives here thinks things should be closer. Hell thats why every expressway people drive like they are two laps down at Teladega. I think that it is great to have a get together at all. I am brand new to this whole car club thing. Looking forward to taking a cruise to meet and spend time with Mopar people. If there is not two feet of snow that night I will see you there.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2011, 11:17 pm

I'm just whiney today...sick of winter Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 12:00 am

Count us in!

C'mon Tom, we'll pick you up on the way..... baby
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 12:28 am

Distance doesnt bother me if its nice enough to bring the car out.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 11:01 am

Fidostudio wrote:
I'm just whiney today...sick of winter Smile

You and me both dude, I walking around the house in flipflops because I am sick of heavy snow boots.

For those that can make it out it will be totally worth it.

I just got the contract emailed to me from the bowling alley so I will take a look at it and change the first post accordingly with dates I need to know by.

I know from skimming it I saw that I will have to get a list of names and shoe sizes to here a few days before and they will have our names programmed and shoes waiting on the lanes for us. So for those coming if you would like your name in the computer to be something else let me know.

Will post up new info later.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 11:20 am

I'm probably in, but will know more in the future. That might be individual state for wrestling that weekend.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 2:17 pm

I am 99% sure that razorhawk (my bro) and I will be there........gotta double check though...
Back to top Go down
arivera
CAMM Member
arivera

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2011, 10:11 pm

Missed the first one last year due to a family emergency, but you can count me in. I may be taking a buddy with me.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 9:58 am

Ok have to put a deposit down by the 11th of March so I need to see if I can get 20 people.

I will start a list and if we can get 20 people that are 100% for sure in and can get the money to me by Friday March 4th then we will do this. We can have more then 20 people and I can change the number of people up to the week of the event. Check the first post to see everything your $30 covers.

If we cannot get 20 people confirmed by the 4th then I will go back to the drawing board. Remember families are totally welcome to attend as well.

So if you are in and can send the $ let me know. Do not send any money now, will send a PM to you once we get to 20 people and let you know to send it and where to send it to.

Thanks.

1. eviltrycycle
2. evil guest
3. Jontoad
4. Okie5.7

Last edited by eviltrycycle on February 21st 2011, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 10:57 am

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 11:01 am

I'm in still.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 10:10 am

Added you both.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 12:06 pm

Im 85% sure ill be there. Its too far to tell right now.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 12:34 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 2:09 pm

Due to lack of interest going to cancel this and figure something out at a later time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls?" Classic- Romeoville, IL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next