Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL

Go down 
+20
liljoejoe54
WideSpicy
Dartboy
Hoodie
Headtripp
Illinois Chaos
AR-15QUEEN
arivera
MrsHoodie
HiPwr
Snappy Bitch
otter1363
jontoad
AlterEgo
Iguanaman
bogieboy
jesse031081
chargerchick
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 10:22 am

to much work crystal.... if he meets me at the food counter I will point out the group to him! geeesh
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 10:34 am

LOLz......Crystal.....I would go look thru the thread.....but I am surfing on my phone and for some reason, none of the uploaded pictures can be seen on my phone....which is really odd......because the other foums I am on they work fine........
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 11:25 am

Just look for a bunch of tall guys.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 1:22 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:

And start offering them $20 bills.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 2:15 pm

Lol see everyone at 7.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 6:17 pm

You guys are too funny! And that's a badass shirt Dave!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 6:43 pm

Im at BZ.......LOL
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 11:11 pm

Thank you to everyone that came out tonight. I hope everyone had fun. I know lots of pics were taken so I hope they are all posted up in the next day or so.

I appreciate everyone driving out to my neck of the woods.

Night all.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 11:32 pm

Thank you to every one who funded the night.........that was very nice of whoever payed!!!!!

Also a big thanks to Jon.....free superchargers are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 9:28 am

I had a great time, all. Fun time again with the crew!

Pics?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 9:30 am

eviltrycycle wrote:

That's why I couldn't go.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 10:06 am

Yeah Thanks all....as always ...a damn fun time....

sorry we had to run but had to stop in for a few hrs...

remind me if we ever do it again, to come like 4 hrs early and find a ball I could get my fingers in...

and it was great to meet some new members...

now where are the pics?!?!?
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 12:05 pm

Yeah Anthony....where are the damn pics??????
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 12:06 pm

Joey/Anthony had hockey this morning so don't look for pics until this afternnon/ evening.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 11:36 pm

Still no pics?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 10:20 am

yeah WHERES the pics?!?!?!?! I know tons were taken and noone posts em?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 11:03 am

Ill get pics up soon. I have to do post precessing so it takes a little while.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 11:28 am

Always the perfectionist, Joey. From now on, I want to be at least 5" taller and 30 lbs lighter in every picture you take that has me in it.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 11:31 am

HiPwr wrote:
Always the perfectionist, Joey. From now on, I want to be at least 5" taller and 30 lbs lighter in every picture you take that has me in it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 4:57 pm

Ok im uploading pics now. I accidentally deleted the folder that had all the bowling pictures that I had just finished editing, I started redoing them then just said fuck it, lol. So all these pics are straight from the camera with no editing....
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:00 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Ok im uploading pics now. I accidentally deleted the folder that had all the bowling pictures that I had just finished editing, I started redoing them then just said fuck it, lol. So all these pics are straight from the camera with no editing....

oh.... Sad Sad i was hoping for awesome pics.........
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:02 pm

bogieboy wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Joey takes amazing pics.....so I dont think they will be to bad straight from the camera
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:04 pm

bogieboy wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Lol they are ok.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:04 pm

AR-15QUEEN wrote:
bogieboy wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Joey takes amazing pics.....so I dont think they will be to bad straight from the camera

LOL i figured....just by looking at his camera.......i have wanted one of those for 2 years now..........
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 5:09 pm

No editing?

Ummmm...Joey...you DID edit, you know, THOSE pics...didn't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL   1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Annual Camm Bowling "Do You Have 6lb Balls" Classic- Romeoville, IL
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next