Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops

Go down 
+13
irishrt5.7
Solow 300
Headtripp
Moparcharger07
ghost
AlterEgo
WideSpicy
Illinois Chaos
AR-15QUEEN
liljoejoe54
HiPwr
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 2:21 am

Had a good time with everyone! Nice meeting u Rich and good seeing u again Gil Cool
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2009, 11:42 pm

Nice time glad to have met you guys also.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 9:53 am

Finally able to get online.....lol.......It was great meeting everyone Friday night......
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 10:19 am

Yes it was a good time! Glad we got to meet you AND blackhemi! Hope we can do it again soon.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:13 am

spicylahmchops wrote:
Finally able to get online.....lol.......It was great meeting everyone Friday night......

I just figured after meeting us, you had quit the club. tongue
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:14 am

HiPwr wrote:
spicylahmchops wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Nice Eric!
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:51 am

HiPwr wrote:
spicylahmchops wrote:

What club?
There's a club? What is it's name?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 8:52 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
spicylahmchops wrote:

What club?
CAMM is the name!!!
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 10:35 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
spicylahmchops wrote:

What club?
CAMM is the name!!!

CAMM is a club? Since when? That's not in the fine print!! LOL
I guess I missed that when I joined the website! Who are the members and why didn't anyone let me know!?
I'm curious because I am already part of a car club and joined this site because of wanting to stay connected with Chicagoland area MOPAR enthusiasts.

Guess I gotta re-read the rules, regulations, 'n reasoning!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 10:36 pm

what difference does it make anyways?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 10:40 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
spicylahmchops wrote:

What club?
CAMM is the name!!!

CAMM is a club? Since when? That's not in the fine print!! LOL
I guess I missed that when I joined the website! Who are the members and why didn't anyone let me know!?
I'm curious because I am already part of a car club and joined this site because of wanting to stay connected with Chicagoland area MOPAR enthusiasts.

Guess I gotta re-read the rules, regulations, 'n reasoning!
Dude, don't start that shit here. Nobody said you or whatever club you want to associate with wasn't welcome here so stop hating.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 10:45 pm

dictionary.reference.com defines a club as "a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose".

We meet together fairly regularly, we all share a common interest, we exchange opinions and have general dialog on this forum. Hell, we even have t-shirts.

It isn't very structured, but we do have something that could be called organization with an admin, moderators, supporting members, etc.

Although if the admin or the moderators think I'm going to salute them or bow in their presense, they had better get a fucking clue about that.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 10:48 pm

C'mon Eric!!! I really wanted you to bow to me and then salute! Really?! You're not gonna......aw maaaannn. dammit. Rolling Eyes

Uri
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 10:48 pm

The forum was an after though. It's always been about the people and giving us all a place to collect our information, share dates, and discuss all things Chicago....
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

How could I hate on you Matt!!!
You have it all so together!! Lol

Stay out of my conversation Wink

BTW: You're invited to join us. Just leave the drama at home
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 10:54 pm

HiPwr wrote:

Although if the admin or the moderators think I'm going to salute them or bow in their presense, they had better get a fucking clue about that.
Nobody expects that. All I or any of the appointed moderators ask is to show respect for our members and the integrity of this forum..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 10:56 pm

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:

Lose the attitude, bro.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 10:59 pm

I guess I should have put a smiley after that statement to show that I was making a joke.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:05 pm

elcobra44 wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:

Lose the attitude, bro.

Gain respect, bro.

It was a simple question. No malice intended, but I'm not fond of your powertrips. Not my cup o' tea. I asked a simple worthy question and instead of answering, you jump up on this forum with you internet chest all poked out. That's not me. I'd rather talk about it in person. MUCH friendlier

I just wanted a simple answer! Wink
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:06 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I guess I should have put a smiley after that statement to show that I was making a joke.

Works for me!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:14 pm

HiPwr wrote:

With a sense of humor like that, I should make you a mod. Razz

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
elcobra44 wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:

Lose the attitude, bro.

Gain respect, bro.

It was a simple question. No malice intended, but I'm not fond of your powertrips. Not my cup o' tea. I asked a simple worthy question and instead of answering, you jump up on this forum with you internet chest all poked out. That's not me. I'd rather talk about it in person. MUCH friendlier

I just wanted a simple answer! Wink
We've already discussed this in PM. Since your question has already been answered by myself prior to your post here and by other members in this thread, if you can't accept it, then leave.

Nobody has given you a reason to act like this. Nobody has been anything but welcoming to you, midwest mopar boys, midwest mopar aliance or whatever other club you want to be in ... Just like we discussed in PM.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:23 pm

Yup, we sure did discuss it. Still have it too! You told me before a website there WAS a club, THEN there was a website and no club. Just a good group of fellow MOPAR enthusiasts. Everyone is free to join the SITE. I also implored you to ask the masses what CAMM was. 100% said website or some other version of that.
I'm just trying to clear up what I joined, and you don't like me asking.....then YOU leave
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:26 pm

I think you need to reread our conversation, because you're mistaken.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:38 pm

I just did, it's still in PM and I know you can view it also.

But Matt, I'm done with this coversation in the public forum. I now consider my question and a couple others answered. My offer in PM to discuss it in person still stands, but just like in PM, I'm sure you won't take me up on it. I'll even give you my phone number but I know you won't call.

I will say I'm a little disappointed. You have a tendency to always invite a fellow member to leave when you don't like what they have to say. I've seen it from you a number of times now and it seems like maybe you should consider taking your own advice.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:47 pm

Can i just butt in here and say WHAT THE HELL is the difference if it is a club or a website???? Sorry Diallo but I think you are being kind of petty here. Call it what you want. Does it really matter? I know what it is to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next