Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt

Go down 
+12
ttruckinon
Shawn1112
Admin
HiPwr
SScharger
Illinois Chaos
AlterEgo
jontoad
Snappy Bitch
Dartboy
ghost
eviltrycycle
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt Empty
PostSubject: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 12:05 pm

At the request of everyone's favorite little brother I am posting this for Uri.

When: Saturday, December 19th
Time: 7 PM
Place: Tilted Kilt
6320 Il-53, Woodridge, IL 60517

For those that have never been to Kilt check out the website: http://www.tiltedkilt.com/

These are all the details I have. I asked him if he was going to try to get a reservation because I know Kilt gets crazy busy on Saturday's. If I get any other information from him I will post up.

Hope to see ya'll there.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on December 15th 2009, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 12:18 pm

Attending: (will update as needed)

Crystal
Dave
Darty
Ms. Darty ( the infamous snappy bitch)
Tom
Jon (will be late)

Last edited by eviltrycycle on December 15th 2009, 4:37 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : At ChargerWife#1's request.)
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 12:37 pm

just talked to the young fuck, i'll be there!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 12:55 pm

Coolio Dave!

And thanks for updating the list Wink
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 2:55 pm

we are there!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2009, 5:33 pm

YAY for Mods updating. I will let Dave and Chris take over the updating. Smile

I need to nap and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 8:58 am

excuse me MODS.... i would like my name replaced on list.... As i know I'm Ms. Darty... i do have my own idenity on here ... so please replace with Chrgerwife or the infamous Snappy Bitch..... Thank you!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2009, 9:30 am

ill try to make it but ill probably be a little late. if we close at 5 on Saturday we will probably be busy as hell so i wont get out of there till almost 7. then ill have to drive home across Naperville and back up there. id prob get there 8:30ish.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 8:07 pm

I have family coming in on that day although if we could swing it, we may be there.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2009, 9:35 pm

I'll be there, at some point. birthday Uri birthday
Back to top Go down
SScharger
Founding Member
Founding Member
SScharger

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 11:24 am

woot woot party!!!!! whats up people!!!

im back!!!!

DONKEY ROLL CALL!!!!!

-THE NOT SO YOUNG BUCK
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 12:12 pm

Uri... DO NOT DRIVE that night.... I exspect you to have a driver with ya (preferrably someone who doesnt have a charger!!!) cause I will be seeing you hanging out of a moving vehicle puking by the end of the night!!

and if your charger is there.... your keys will be confiscated till the NEXT DAY!!!!
or you will have some flats.... either which Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 12:13 pm

Dartboy wrote:
Uri... DO NOT DRIVE that night.... I exspect you to have a driver with ya (preferrably someone who doesnt have a charger!!!) cause I will be seeing you hanging out of a moving vehicle puking by the end of the night!!

and if your charger is there.... your keys will be confiscated till the NEXT DAY!!!!
or you will have some flats.... either which SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt Icon_twisted

Maybe I'll show up just to flatten his tires. No charge!
Back to top Go down
SScharger
Founding Member
Founding Member
SScharger

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 12:17 pm

Hahahah that's funny cuz I think my DD has a charger too lolol so you coming??
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 12:34 pm

Second the DD speech from Darty.

See you Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 1:48 pm

Snappy Bitch wrote:
excuse me MODS.... i would like my name replaced on list.... As i know I'm Ms. Darty... i do have my own idenity on here ... so please replace with Chrgerwife or the infamous Snappy Bitch..... Thank you!
Done...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 4:36 pm

Bump for the young one and for those not getting text bombed by the birthday boy.

This place is a lot of fun, the food is good, eye candy for you guys, lots of tvs and good stuff to drink.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 6:06 pm

I could help Eric, as well.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 8:46 pm

He likes streamers on his car guys. Remember that. Streamers.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 9:38 pm

2 more days... bump bump bump.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 11:56 am

Wont be making it, my daughter has a huge cheer competion in Tinley Park all day Sat. Probably wont get home till 10ish.
Have fun
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 1:20 pm

Good luck to her Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 3:43 pm

come let all show up for this kids 21st....and make him stumble out of there!!!! make it a 21st he will only slightly remember!!!

if anyone wants to roll in together let me know....
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 4:02 pm

Dartboy wrote:
come let all show up for this kids 21st....and make him stumble out of there!!!! make it a 21st he will only slightly remember!!!

i am leaving work between 8-9 so don't leave b4 i get there!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 5:36 pm

Dartboy wrote:

If you want to swing by my place first I am up for that. Thinking about leaving out about 630 so anytime before then is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt   SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SSCharger is turning 21!- Dinner at Tilted Kilt
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: