Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops

Go down 
+13
irishrt5.7
Solow 300
Headtripp
Moparcharger07
ghost
AlterEgo
WideSpicy
Illinois Chaos
AR-15QUEEN
liljoejoe54
HiPwr
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:49 pm

I didn't save the conversation so I can't review it.

Nope, I have no desire to call you or discuss this any further. It's been discussed and we've said all we have to say. We both know where we stand, and I'll leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 11:52 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Can i just butt in here and say WHAT THE HELL is the difference if it is a club or a website???? Sorry Diallo but I think you are being kind of petty here. Call it what you want. Does it really matter? I know what it is to me.
That's pretty much what I've said. It is what you want it to be. We've never told someone they couldn't be here because they didn't want to say they were in the club or in another club already. I just don't understand why it's still an issue to some people...
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 12:06 am

AlterEgo wrote:
Can i just butt in here and say WHAT THE HELL is the difference if it is a club or a website???? Sorry Diallo but I think you are being kind of petty here. Call it what you want. Does it really matter? I know what it is to me.

It's not butting in, and you are absolutely correct! It really doesn't matter when it all comes down to it. Still, I like to know up front what the forum I'm on is all about when I join. That's all. Also, when I ask a question I'd like an answer just like I would answer a question asked of me. Respectfully. That's all anyone would ask.

The whole power trip attitude that I see from Matt who is supposed to be an "employee" of the website is something that is way out of line IMO.

I would just rather go over things in person then over a computer. That way moderators and admins don't exist. All things are equal and people are really themselves and not some Internet persona.

My apologies Krystal
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 12:14 am

Hmmmm okay. There are absolutely no fees, no one is hindering you ability to post anything (obviously), so I guess I'm still not understanding why it is so important to you to know 'what its about'. You are here. You see what its about. CAMM is what it is to you. If you think ots a website then *poof* its a website if you want it to be a club *poof* its a club. You are arguing something that makes no difference.

And I AM a moderator here too and you've met me so am I just an 'internet persona'?? Who cares?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 12:17 am

I agree, this conversation is over.

Stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5