Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops

Go down 
+13
irishrt5.7
Solow 300
Headtripp
Moparcharger07
ghost
AlterEgo
WideSpicy
Illinois Chaos
AR-15QUEEN
liljoejoe54
HiPwr
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops Empty
PostSubject: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:01 pm

So Rich is finally in town and I know a few people would like to meet up and see his ride.

I know this weekend is going to be busy with Halloween and football so if anyone wants to meet up for dinner I am shooting for Friday.

6 pm
Buffalo Wild Wings
2540 New Sutton Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60179-0001

If you need my cell phone number just shoot me a pm.

Hope to see a good turn out there.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:05 pm

Thats rite by my house, I'm down! I think that time might be a little early for those that have to work till 4 (anthony) lmao!! What about Saturday that may be better for everyone else, either day is good for me though!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:17 pm

Wow, since you volunteered to treat, Crystal, I may just have to attend this!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:24 pm

This Friday coming up?
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 3:49 pm

I'll join u guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 4:34 pm

Shawn I thought about Saturday but since its halloween and we have a lot of parents on the board I didn't want to take time from that.

6 is when we will just meet up I know we will all stand around and look at cars for a while but we can go later.

Yes this Friday coming up and Eric if you come out I will for sure buy you some wings.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 5:38 pm

Guess I better go over my wireing so my headlights stay on.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 6:36 pm

WOW....this is a nice suprise!!!! hope to see everyone there!!!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 7:43 pm

Count Vic & I in!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 7:45 pm

I'm 90% sure im in if I get home in time on Friday.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 7:51 pm

For those that are worried about the time I am sure we will be there for awhile so come out when you can if you can. If not Hoodie is moving out here in less then a a month so we will be having another one of these.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 10:48 am

thats not too far from my work. ill try to get out a bit early to meet up or at least sneak away for an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 12:51 pm

ghost wrote:
thats not too far from my work. ill try to get out a bit early to meet up or at least sneak away for an hour or so.
You should bro, I'm sure you need a break at sometime!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 4:36 pm

Yes this Friday coming up and Eric if you come out I will for sure buy you some wings.

Get him some better brake pads too, Crystal.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 4:37 pm

WTF, who is buying me wings. I feel like chop liver
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:10 pm

They feel sorry for me because I have bad brakes. Don't tell them that I had them fixed last week.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:40 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:

I think I still owe you a steak so I can trade that off for wings. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:41 pm

HiPwr wrote:
They feel sorry for me because I have bad brakes. Don't tell them that I had them fixed last week.

Well then share the wealth I need new ones I think. New tires and the alignement and my steering wheel still is shaking under hard braking.

Looking forward to Friday, I knocked out a HUGE project at work so I need to celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:44 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

Well then share the wealth I need new ones I think. New tires and the alignement and my steering wheel still is shaking under hard braking.

Looking forward to Friday, I knocked out a HUGE project at work so I need to celebrate.

Sounds like the rotors are warped.... let's cut the rotors!!! That'll take care of that shake.....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:44 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Owe me a steak for what?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 5:49 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Owe me a steak for what?

I got a steak dinner a long time ago and you said back then in chat you were sad you didn't get one. This was a long long time ago way back in the younger days of CAMM

But I can get you wings man, shoot WINGS FOR EVERYONE!

(yes its really me no one has hijacked my computer or given me any drugs) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:04 pm

I plan on going to this but it depends on what time I get out of work. I got called back into work today but just for a few days so I have no clue what time I am working till. If I get out of work late then im prob not gonna make it cuz Id be stuck in traffic and I couldnt stay late anyways cuz I gotta work early Sat morning with my Uncle.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:07 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Owe me a steak for what?

I got a steak dinner a long time ago and you said back then in chat you were sad you didn't get one. This was a long long time ago way back in the younger days of CAMM

(yes its really me no one has hijacked my computer or given me any drugs) Twisted Evil
I must have been fucking with you, cause I'm not a big fan of steak. I prefer a piece of chicken over steak anyday!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:08 pm

I'll take his steak.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2009, 6:09 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
I plan on going to this but it depends on what time I get out of work. I got called back into work today but just for a few days so I have no clue what time I am working till. If I get out of work late then im prob not gonna make it cuz Id be stuck in traffic and I couldnt stay late anyways cuz I gotta work early Sat morning with my Uncle.

Joey that is AWESOME you got called back to work!!!!

Shawn1112 wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Owe me a steak for what?

I must have been fucking with you, cause I'm not a big fan of steak. I prefer a piece of chicken over steak anyday!

Prolly Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops   Dinner Meet with  Spicylahmchops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner Meet with Spicylahmchops
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: