Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

brake & suspension work

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

brake & suspension work Empty
PostSubject: brake & suspension work   brake & suspension work I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 7:32 am

my brakes feel like washboards, even when I'm driving with my foot off the brake they hum.I also need my suspension looked at, and the pink thing broke. I think I have the billet replacement, but I have to find it. if you want to take this work on, and have the facilities to do it, let me know. otherwise I'm going to go to my dealership.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: brake & suspension work   brake & suspension work I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 2:43 pm

Try taking it to Adam. He's the best at it. But otherwise your pads might be dragging along the rotor and the slide pins aren't greased and sliding freely. The BT Lockout piece is very easy to do most anyone can get it done with some hand tools and take about an hour in your driveway. I've done it twice to my 300 and Magnum as preventive maintenance.
Back to top Go down
ekaz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: brake & suspension work   brake & suspension work I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:43 pm

I'm in Chicago but can take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: brake & suspension work   brake & suspension work I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:19 pm

Second the suggest to have Adam perform the work he did my brakes and tension struts a little over a year ago.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: brake & suspension work   brake & suspension work I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:21 pm

Thanks ya'll.... I talked to Iguanaman today, all taken care of, I'll be making arrangements to pick up the car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brake & suspension work   brake & suspension work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

brake & suspension work
Page 1 of 1