Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Srt8 suspension

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ViCharger07
CAMM Member

Srt8 suspension Empty
PostSubject: Srt8 suspension   Srt8 suspension I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2012, 11:35 pm

I got a Srt suspension from CL and I know it will raise my v6 charger. My ? Is which Eibach pro kit do I get to lower the car the srt8 1 or the v6? Thanks for athe help CAMM...
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Srt8 suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srt8 suspension   Srt8 suspension I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 12:13 am

The SRT will actually lower it about 3/4-1 inch from what I've seen to be honest. IF they have the self leveling rear shocks, then if you go with a lowering spring it will compensate for a load and actually keep the rear high or even raise it. I'd stick with the full SRT susp. for the subtle drop. If thats what you're going for.

Otherwise if you want to lower the car alot, just go with the lowering springs with the stock V6 shocks & struts.
Back to top Go down
ViCharger07
CAMM Member

Srt8 suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srt8 suspension   Srt8 suspension I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 2:11 pm

How do I know the shocks are self leveling? By the way the guy who sold me the suspension said it came out out of a 300 srt8...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Srt8 suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srt8 suspension   Srt8 suspension I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 7:41 pm

I believe all srt8's have the nivomat self leveling. You have pics?
Back to top Go down
ViCharger07
CAMM Member

Srt8 suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srt8 suspension   Srt8 suspension I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 8:05 pm

Yeah I'll post pics tomorrow. But from what I've been reading the srt8 suspension can lift a v6 charger becaue the v8 engine is heavier than the v6...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Srt8 suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srt8 suspension   Srt8 suspension I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2012, 8:13 pm

I would have to agree with Adam. The srt8 springs should be shorter than your springs, so I dont see how it would raise it. Adam put a srt suspension on my Charger and it was close to a 1" drop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Srt8 suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Srt8 suspension   Srt8 suspension I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Srt8 suspension
Page 1 of 1