Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suspension

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
movieking117
CAMM Rookie

suspension Empty
PostSubject: suspension   suspension I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 11:54 pm

Which suspension should i get for my car. I need a good race suspension!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspension   suspension I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2009, 12:01 am

that depends on your budget. coil over suspensions are around 1200 bux plus install.

strut braces around 250 and stiffen up body to prevent flex in the shock towers in corners.

sway bars are around 400 and firm up cars great and eliminate body roll and are a little more affordable. hocthkis or stack performance sway bars are a great choice. depending on what trim level your r/t is take off SRT sway bars can be a great upgrade for less money.

peders offers some great bushing kits that firm up the suspension too.
Back to top Go down

suspension
Page 1 of 1