Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show

Go down 
+18
liljoejoe54
ChiTownHemi
Z SRT
AR-15QUEEN
irishrt5.7
The Italian Mistress
mwa145
ChargerSRT
RT!st!C
Iguanaman
kaotik29
Shawn1112
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
AlterEgo
jesse031081
HiPwr
eviltrycycle
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Z SRT
CAMM Rookie
Z SRT

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 4:49 pm

I am going to try and make it to this.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 3:02 pm

Bump for the upcoming weekend. Less then 7 days.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 3:06 pm

Yikes! Time flies. I may have to pull an Adam (arrive late, leave early.)
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 6:54 pm

I would love to make this show for ya Jesse but I've got 2 boys in baseball and one in basketball. After mid-June the calendar opens up. Looks like you're going to have a good turnout.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 9:10 pm

Count me in for this one. I will need help writing up a sob story that I can display in front of my car to make sure I get a trophy this time. Where is a good meet up point for me?

EDIT: Nevermind, my dumbass didnt see that bright ass blue writing on the first post telling me the meeting spot, lol.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2010, 9:32 pm

It's gonna be a fun weekend for sure
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 11:12 am

If anyone coming from the Plainfield/ Joliet area right near 55 and Weber wants to caravan over I can met you at the Discount Tire on Weber around 730 AM, roll out by 745 AM.

Let me know if anyone is interested in that. If not see everyone at Portillo's.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 2:37 pm

I'm getting ready. With the cool weather, no better time to prep my car. Yesterday I clay barred and buffed the car by hand. Today i will probably put a sealer coat of wax, and tomorrow clean up the interior. Thurs and Fri will do engine and misc crap.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 7:48 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I'm getting ready. With the cool weather, no better time to prep my car. Yesterday I clay barred and buffed the car by hand. Today i will probably put a sealer coat of wax, and tomorrow clean up the interior. Thurs and Fri will do engine and misc crap.

Lucky. I can't start on mine until Friday evening, but at least I can put it in the garage and leave it this time. Hopefully I can just wipe it off Sunday morning since it will be all pretty for Saturday.

Bump for the weekend. Anyone else going to make it out?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 7:55 pm

You dont have a list of who is going?? Your slacking woman! lol
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 7:55 pm

LMFAO....
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 8:02 pm

page 1 fool.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 8:12 pm

I stand corrected. Unless you just did that shit? lol
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2010, 8:13 pm

I am not that fast on the computer.... Plus I am just taking a break from my project so really not on here too much today.

Nope been there since the beginning. Jackie and Eric have been helping keep it updated. Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 6:04 pm

Ok, so.... who is all showing up at my house Saturday morning?

Jesse, Tom?, Brian and Deb, ...... ? Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2010, 6:08 pm

Deb and i will be there...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 1:13 pm

Car is washed but the exhaust is making a funny noise now........

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 1:54 pm

I will be there, but I'll be late. If you can't save a spot for me, I'll just park far away! tongue
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 4:02 pm

whats new...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 4:03 pm

Vic, Jackie.... what time do you want us at your house...
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 4:30 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
Vic, Jackie.... what time do you want us at your house...

Looks like it will take about 35 - 40 minutes to get to the meet up spot so I suppose be here by 7:30/7:45 latest so we can meet up with everyone by 8:30am!

WOOT! Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 4:34 pm

lol... sounds good...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 5:22 pm

She is WAAAY too excited.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 9:17 pm

Does anyone think or know if they are going to need stickers or shirts tomorrow. If not I am not lugging everything out there. Since its a black dog show you have to have everything out of your trunk and stuff so I don't want to forget something and leave it behind.

Eric I will have your red sticker with me for sure. Anyone else?

I will have everything with me at the Naperville show. We are out of the new CAMM sticker in blue until one of us can get to the graphics shop next week.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2010, 9:39 pm

If Erics gonna put his sticker on his heap( which I doubt) blackish grey would look better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next