Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI Empty
PostSubject: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 9:54 am

CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI 12814399_10153489578099537_3598601981022522767_n

Last edited by eviltrycycle on May 16th 2016, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 5:31 pm

For anyone that wants to go:

Leaving on Friday June 10th.  Since its a little over a 5 hour drive (6 because we lose an hour) I am thinking of staying overnight after the show.

There are two host hotels.  CEMA Club Link

Click on where it says Click here for the shortcut to the Car Show Page.

That will have info and the hotel links.

Staying at the Hampton Inn.

Have to cancel 7 days before check in if you change your mind.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2016, 12:19 pm

Q: How do I register my vehicle for the show?
A: On-line 'early' registration will begin on Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 1:00 PM for CEMA members and on Friday, April 1, 2016 at 1:00 PM for the public; the 'early' registration period closes on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM.

Q: Where do I find the on-line registration form?
A: The link to the on-line registration form is at the bottom of this page.

Q: How do I know that my on-line registration form has been accepted?
A: You will receive an email confirmation that your registration has been processed. Remember, your registration is considered tentative until your payment is received.

Q: What is the amount of the registration fee?
A: The 'early' registration fee is $15.00 per vehicle; the payment for 'early' registrations entries must be received at the CEMA Post Office Box, or in CEMA's PayPal Account, by the close of business on Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 11:59 PM.

Q: What if I forget to pay the registration fee by Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 11:59 PM?
A: All payments received after Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 11:59 PM, are increased by $5.00 per vehicle. This includes all payments received on the day of the show. We recommend that you use PayPal to pay for your registration fee.

Q: Can I register at the show on the day of the event?
A: There is usually space available for on-site registrations. The registration fee on the day of the event is $20.00 per vehicle. All registration payments must be made in cash on the day of the show.

Q: As a participant, what do I get for my money?
A: The first 200 PAID registrations will receive a goody bag with lots of great stuff including a dash plaque. And you might win one of our awards; see the Car Show Awards Page for more information (will open a new window).

PLEASE NOTE: SINCE ALL VEHICLES IN THE SHOW (even non-judged entries) MAY RECEIVE SPECIAL RECOGNITION, PLEASE SUBMIT A PICTURE OF YOUR VEHICLE AFTER YOU HAVE REGISTERED! DIGITAL IMAGES (at least 640 x 480 pixels, please) CAN BE EMAILED TO The Car Show Registrar. PHOTOGRAPHS (at least 4 x 6 inches, please) CAN BE SENT TO: CEMA; PO BOX 4493; TROY, MI 48099-4493.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 10:42 am

Registration opens on April 1st.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2016, 8:52 am

Registration is tomorrow, April 1st.  You know you want to go.....sign up Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 2:48 pm

Registration for this show is open. I am in, car number 18. Decided to go judged and I am also part of the Charger parade.

Cannot wait!
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2016, 2:55 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Registration for this show is open. I am in, car number 18.  Decided to go judged and I am also part of the Charger parade.

Cannot wait!

We will be the red car parade going over there.  lol  

I have car number 11.  Who else is going to join us?  It will be a great time.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 8:46 am

we're in, car 47 and in the Charger parade
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 8:59 am

jamesv82 wrote:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2016, 10:42 am

jamesv82 wrote:

Outstanding! I have someone to park with now! Very Happy And Kyrstn you have Jean.

James I will send the girl the FB invite, I will figure out the meeting spot soon if yall want to go over with us.

We are all in the Hampton Inn as well.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 11:43 am

Bumping to bring up for anyone that wants to make the trip over.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2016, 1:43 pm

Classes:

http://www.cemaclub.org/DisplayCarShowAwards.php?year=2016
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 12:18 am

This was a great show and the weather was perfect. We def hope to make it out again next year.

We had a great time and as always fun at the hotel after the show with everyone.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2016, 8:34 am

2nd that! The photos are updated to the FB album, link is in the photo section of the forum. I think there were close to 700 cars there. Will for sure go back. Charger parade was so much fun, videos are uploading now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI   CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CEMA 27th Annual Charity Car Show - Auburn Hills, MI
Page 1 of 1