Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show

Go down 
+18
liljoejoe54
ChiTownHemi
Z SRT
AR-15QUEEN
irishrt5.7
The Italian Mistress
mwa145
ChargerSRT
RT!st!C
Iguanaman
kaotik29
Shawn1112
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
AlterEgo
jesse031081
HiPwr
eviltrycycle
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 11:56 pm

Ok for those PM'ing me here and then I am going to bed.

Basically they were not too thrilled that we were at their show. I watched them judge our cars pretty close this time and two of the male judges just shook their heads almost the whole time they were touching our cars. Shawn I saw one of them open your doors (the one that was telling tom about the engine stuff) well at least the black ones. They were all over the place, they didn't just go down the row this time, they went from one car, to another, back to the first car, just didn't make sense. I also think someone told me that the same judge (which is the one we had issues with back in October) was reving at them because we were taking too long to park..... I also so old boy looking at the cars frowing and talking to some other dude before judging even started. I also watched them with a few of the other cars and lets just say they were ummm less then through.....

I have been around cars and the car show world to know long enough that unfortunately favorites do come into play when its smaller operations like this. It just bothers the hell out of me anyway though.

I was proud of how nice everyone's cars looked. I think we represented modern mopars well.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 12:00 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
Ok for those PM'ing me here and then I am going to bed.

Basically they were not too thrilled that we were at their show. I watched them judge our cars pretty close this time and two of the male judges just shook their heads almost the whole time they were touching our cars. Shawn I saw one of them open your doors (the one that was telling tom about the engine stuff) well at least the black ones. They were all over the place, they didn't just go down the row this time, they went from one car, to another, back to the first car, just didn't make sense. I also think someone told me that the same judge (which is the one we had issues with back in October) was reving at them because we were taking too long to park..... I also so old boy looking at the cars frowing and talking to some other dude before judging even started. I also watched them with a few of the other cars and lets just say they were ummm less then through.....

I have been around cars and the car show world to know long enough that unfortunately favorites do come into play when its smaller operations like this. It just bothers the hell out of me anyway though.

I was proud of how nice everyone's cars looked. I think we represented modern mopars well.
Ok now go to bed I don't want to deal with your cranky ass tomorrow Razz
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 12:16 am

Its mopar day. No reason to be cranky. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 1:26 am

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....FUCK BLACK DOG
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 3:22 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
Just some of my pics......

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 SDC13292

Joey how was the hand job from jesse...

He was a little rough but finished the job....lol.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 10:19 am

eviltrycycle wrote:

Now that being said I am personally done with Black Dog and their shows. Yet again things were overheard about them running their mouths about our cars and us even being there. I am not going to repeat what was said because it really does not even matter. If you are going to be a promoter then you have to leave your personal preferences at the door. Today just proved to me that unless you are part of their crowd you have no chance at winning. I am not discounting Rob's win at all, you deserved to win and honestly and truly thrilled for you. But I am not going to subject anyone to being over looked again and again for basically made up reasons. I am pulling all the Black Dog shows from CAMM's calendar because they obviously do not need our presence nor our money at their shows. If anyone wants to go to their shows I wish you the best of luck but they will not be getting anymore money from me this year. I am debating if I am going to email the dude I talked to last year I am leaning towards no because it will not change anything and he will just lie to me again. Temporary judge my butt......

Crystal, in all honestly, if whatever was overheard was bad enough that you're pulling Black Dog shows from the calendar (and I trust you), and it was about our group's cars, I for one want to know what was said. Don't "not repeat what was said"..tell us. In the interest of transparency, I want to know. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 10:34 am

I agree, Dave.

And I'd like to say that it was great to meet Bill, Kevin, and Rob. Good folks.

No matter who else deserved a trophy, Rob certainly earned his. Very well done. cheers
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 12:20 pm

thanks, i spent a lot of time cleaning......but im with moparcharger "FUCK BLACKDOG"
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 10:39 pm

RT!st!C wrote:
thanks, i spent a lot of time cleaning......but im with moparcharger "FUCK BLACKDOG"
X10000
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:09 pm

Jackie I luv this picture.

Thanks!

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 32023_406279164536_687559536_4300005_5910632_n
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:15 pm

For not liking our "daily drivers", they sure featured them on their website.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:21 pm

Well when you are HALF the bloody show we are bound to be a few pictures. Glad to see you guys on there.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:23 pm

I should e-mail them and tell them to take my car of there website.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:25 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I should e-mail them and tell them to take my car of there website.

I had to look twice; is it on their website? I didn't watch the video.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:31 pm

Yes its on there.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:32 pm

That's actually the best picture I have of my car. Thanks, Black Dog.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 2:39 pm

Score!

Plain Jane did look very nice on Saturday. Smile
Back to top Go down
5.7daytona
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 3:57 pm

guys, let me say that it was honselty a awsome time, and i am glad that i stopped by. it was truly a pleasure to meet everybody that was in attendence (jackie, vic, Ericx2, jesse, joey,crystal, bill , tom and shawn. if i left out your name i am sorry, not to good with names. you guys really made me feel like i belonged to the group, even though my car was a disgrace for the Chargers. i am looking forward to meeting even more CAMM members and just shooting the shit with you guys. Eric congrats on taking home a trophy!! once again guys thanks and i am proud to be part of this group.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:00 pm

Kevin, hope we didn't give out the wrong message at that BD show. We were all a little on edge because we want to chop the BD judges up into tiny pieces. lmfao
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:15 pm

My car must be a piece of shit, they dont have it on their site Sad
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:26 pm

Joey you can see yours in the background of the "best paint" picture....

and your car KICKS ASS
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:37 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Joey you can see yours in the background of the "best paint" picture....

and your car KICKS ASS

Lol my window does look pretty good, lol. And Thanks Crystal.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:38 pm

Just gotta figure out why the CAMM sticker under your hood looks pink in pictures.....

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 32023_406279139536_687559536_4300001_3261935_n
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:40 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Just gotta figure out why the CAMM sticker under your hood looks pink in pictures.....

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 32023_406279139536_687559536_4300001_3261935_n

Lol you and me both. I have no clue why it looks pink.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2010, 4:40 pm

One more for Joey

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 32023_406279189536_687559536_4300009_486115_n

BTW sorry about the whipping on the intarstate after we left....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next