Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show

Go down 
+18
liljoejoe54
ChiTownHemi
Z SRT
AR-15QUEEN
irishrt5.7
The Italian Mistress
mwa145
ChargerSRT
RT!st!C
Iguanaman
kaotik29
Shawn1112
chargerchick
Illinois Chaos
AlterEgo
jesse031081
HiPwr
eviltrycycle
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 5:57 pm

HiPwr wrote:
I think you should email him. But, only if we stick to the boycott.

We can help you compose it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 5:59 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
HiPwr wrote:
I think you should email him. But, only if we stick to the boycott.

We can help you compose it. Twisted Evil

Works for me. Twisted Evil

I didn't even get my score sheet, I didn't go there today to get a trophy I went because it meant something to Jesse. But the sheets I did look at were absolute crocks.......
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 6:10 pm

I wish I would have known someone was talking shit today!!! I would have gave them a piece of my mind, and then left! I really wish you would e-mail them and tell them to suck a bag of dicks! Like I said I'm glad someone took something home. I really dont give a fuck if I win or not, but dont give me a bullshit judges sheet. I saw the guy who judged my car and it was the same asshole that was talking shit last year. 8 out of 10 for door jambs and trunk jambs??? Are you fucking kidding me, I waxed my door jambs the other day and wiped the dust of them today. I promise you I did not have a speck of dirt on them! To top it off he never opened my fucking doors so how would he know? Charger srt made a good point, he showed me his score sheet and had a perfect score on his rims. He pointed out to me that he has curb rash on his rims, so how the perfect score on his rims??? I'm with you on never attending a Blackdog show again, I said last year I wouldnt, but it was for a cause that meant something to a Camm member, that more important than my grudge with them idiots.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 6:15 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
I wish I would have known someone was talking shit today!!! I would have gave them a piece of my mind, and then left! I really wish you would e-mail them and tell them to suck a bag of dicks! Like I said I'm glad someone took something home. I really dont give a fuck if I win or not, but dont give me a bullshit judges sheet. I saw the guy who judged my car and it was the same asshole that was talking shit last year. 8 out of 10 for door jambs and trunk jambs??? Are you fucking kidding me, I waxed my door jambs the other day and wiped the dust of them today. I promise you I did not have a speck of dirt on them! To top it off he never opened my fucking doors so how would he know? Charger srt made a good point, he showed me his score sheet and had a perfect score on his rims. He pointed out to me that he has curb rash on his rims, so how the perfect score on his rims??? I'm with you on never attending a Blackdog show again, I said last year I wouldnt, but it was for a cause that meant something to a Camm member, that more important than my grudge with them idiots.

Same here but I got 4 out of 10 on my door jams and trunk. My door jams were clean and my trunk was empty except for that box that matches my trunk. I just find it funny how almost all the more modern cars that win are mustangs. I dont like that judge at all and Im for the ban on black dog.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 6:58 pm

I say we pick a black dog show that we can park in site of and get lunch. Maybe then they'll see they are missing a bunch of cars since we are usually a good chunk of the attendees
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 7:09 pm

I say we go again and when that judge comes near us grab him and give him a BIG MELVIN. Up to his ears. lol
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 7:20 pm

I wouldn't touch those judges in fear of catching something, those guys are disgusting. They shouldn't be able to judge cleanliness.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:12 pm

Yeah that guy needs to take some of the money he gets from us and buy some Tide. Dude, I don't think I have ever seen him in different clothes.......EWWWW!

I don't think we should go to anymore of their shows either. If you all want to pay money to sit around with each other, then you can park your cars in my driveway and yard and pay me the money Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 Icon_tongue

I'm glad Rob won something for his first show and first time out with CAMM!! That was SA-WEET! and seriously, listening to Joey I seriously almost peed my pants. Actually, I think it was just the entire group that was there today (INcluding Debi, I might add) that made this day SUPER fun!!! So, to me, that was worth 20 bucks! You are all cheap entertainment!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 Love
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:31 pm

I say we go to one more have like 20 rides show up and don't register just sit there and take up space so no one else can attend then leave after registration is over hahaha . The fucking dirty guy came up to me as we were leaving and said see you guys at the next show.. WTF
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:35 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
Thanks to all that came our today to support my old teacher. It was a lot of fun as usual. Congrats Rob and thanks for my oil cap
thankyou, and your welcome. were you wondering where i was when u left me at the stop light? (shifted into 2nd right after i took off) doh thats the second time i did that! I wanted to get an idea how much more a predator tuner does Head Bang
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:36 pm

my god... wish I was able to attend for jesse today and his teacher........

but guys you would of had to bail me out of jail ...when they started giving out the awards.... and if I heard them say something!!!

I wanna goto one more of their shows...pay the $ and when the judge gets near my car ....tell him " step away from my car ASSHOLE, cause you dont know how to fucking judge...and if you get near my car again that score sheet and pen will go straight up your ass!!!! "

hell I wasnt even there and I am so fucking pissed right now!!!

come on guys...one more show...just bring extra cash so you can bail my ass out!!!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:40 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Congrats Rob! Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 44373

Another bullshit Blackdog show! At least we were not shut out! I really think those fucking people either hate us or hate Mopars. How does a stock paint job win best paint????? There was a handful of cars with custom paint, and imo the guy with the flames should have won best paint!

they must be against us! i must have slipped under the radar
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:41 pm

RT!st!C wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Congrats Rob! Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 44373

Another bullshit Blackdog show! At least we were not shut out! I really think those fucking people either hate us or hate Mopars. How does a stock paint job win best paint????? There was a handful of cars with custom paint, and imo the guy with the flames should have won best paint!

they must be against us! i must have slipped under the radar

Yeah you don't have a CAMM sticker yet! LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:44 pm

Glad you got one Rob nice way to bust your cherry at shows.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:45 pm

P.S I am at work and I am really fucking tired .. . .. .I am going to be more of a dick than usual tomorrow
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:46 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Glad you got one Rob nice way to bust your cherry at shows.

Seriously?!! Are you working or what?! ..... do what ya gotta do and get home! Geesh Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 408102
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 9:56 pm

Just some of my pics......

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 SDC13292

ERIC ACTUALLY PARKED WITH US!! Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 Affraid

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 SDC13324

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 SDC13342

Here is the link to photobucket......not all of them are there though, I'm afraid I have reached my "storage limit" Sad

More pics
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 10:11 pm

on my back window i had it on...i had a great time thanks everyone, you guys are great............i cant believe all the crazy stuff you guys have been postin about. Im with the boycott of blackdog shows. I seriosly had water spots on my trunk jamb that i tried to get off but couldnt and i got 10/10. and i got 5/5 on glass and mirrors with 2 big ass smuges i must of missed on the rear windows. F those guys they r going to have run thier shows with no modern mopars from now on.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 10:43 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
Just some of my pics......

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 SDC13292

Joey how was the hand job from jesse...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 10:43 pm

i might have to get me one of them...lol
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 10:44 pm

OMG!! I DIDN"T EVEN NOTICE THAT!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

LOOK AT JOEY LOOKING DOWN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 10:44 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Same here but I got 4 out of 10 on my door jams and trunk. My door jams were clean and my trunk was empty except for that box that matches my trunk. I just find it funny how almost all the more modern cars that win are mustangs. I dont like that judge at all and Im for the ban on black dog.

That was only my second show (1st being judged). I think they don't like us at all. The judges don't know what they are looking at.

Shawn I can't believe that you only got an 8 on your door jams and Joe got a 4. Both of you should have gotten perfect 10's in my opinion. I'm now looking at my sheet I also got an 8 for my door jams, maybe he didn't see all the crap I had in there from those damn helicopters that fall from the trees. My trunk and door jams where filthy in comparison. Oh yeah and my trunk had some oily crap on the carpet that I can't get out. I knew that I was not going to do well but I wanted to do it for a good cause and I think Jesse said please.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 10:46 pm

We shoulda used zip ties.

DAMMIT! Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 100679
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 10:50 pm

wait you mean you guys didnt use zipties... shit i wish i would have known i had some in my trunk... shit i did thats how i hold my motor in the engine bay...
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2010, 11:17 pm

Ok just talked to Vic and he will most likely be home around midnight.

Anyone who "hasnt" pussed out and needs their beauty sleep be at our house at 6:30AM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show   Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buffalo Grove O'Reilly's Auto Parts Annual Spring Charity Car Show
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next